I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ET had something about Bruno "speaking out" tonight about what he said about MB but it wasn't anything, just more of the same, he said he was right but nothing more specific. Very quick part of the show..
Robin
I missed Michael on Access Hollywood. Darn. Does anyone have it? Thanks.

Was he on Good Morn America? Will he be on ET?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Who misses almost everything.
Thank you so much Pilar!! You just shortened my search on our dear Michael.....who seems to be everywhere. Quite literally with all his concerts also :) I was at the DWTS show when he sang and Michael didn't even look at the judges while Tom interviewed him or when he walked off the stage. Just as Michael says in the above interview....there is nothing more to say!!!! What a positive note for Michael to end this mess with. Of course, when you are right..you are right...and Michael was more than RIGHT!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Kathy, how did you get to go to DWTS?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA wants to know? :)
Hi Robin......all I can say is I have a cousin who works for a major network and I can't get her in trouble :/ I was the only fan there that I know of so I had to be quite vocal so a certain judge knew Michael has supportive fans!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Absolutely, a gentleman always....Kind of wish he had just smiled a little bit at the end,, like "Gotcha"....Linda
Thanks so much Pilar
Love Dianna xxx
PS Your in my comfort zone too Michael xxx
Thanks Pilar for this. Michael,s performance singing this beautiful song on DWTS was a perfect and very positive way to clear this up with. It clearly shows everyone who the better man is, which most definitely in this case is our Michael.

Sandra x
I just keep watching the video of him singing and I sit here and cry for joy it is so beautiful both his angelic voice and the two dancers are quite good also. whoever edited it did a great job you could see the dancers floating on Michael's beautiful voice. Like I said I cry for joy when I watch it.
Thank you so much Pilar for posting this! I don't get Access Hollywood so thank you very much! You gotta love him when he says:"I think I'm here to sing..." Now and for as long as he wants to, God bless him... :D Take care Pilar. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I seem to remember is was a no-no to post mp3 on here, so if anybody wants me to email them the hallelujah mp3 let me know. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service