I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember that too Pilar, they do think he's some kind of a "threat" in the competition.. Ha!!! He will show them... :)
Robin :)
Hi Pilar, oh yes, I remember Michael saying something to that effect! It’s kind of flattering if they think he has the power to be a threat. And yes Robin, Michael will show them he can and with our support, as the song goes:”There’s no stopping us”!  Take care and thanks to you both. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I couldn't find it but I am using my cell phone
and it's not as good as a home computer
:( Nichole
I found it and I didn't like it's not funny at all it me makes me more determined to make sure
I found it on the home computer I didn't like
it it's not funny at all it makes me more
determined to make sure he wins 
:-) Nichole 
Oh ok, Amy, now I'm with you! I went to one of the DWTS tours too...wish they still did that. Thanks for the info on the voting too. I had been trying to find out something for the overseas fans but hadn't found anything. Hopefully those that want to get up really early in them morning and vote can!! Gail
For Michael... whatever! ;-)
We can call this season as "Michael Bolton dancing with the stars" and "the nap the day after the show" :-)
Sleeping is over-rated anyways ;)
Hahahahahahah
LOL So true Juliet!!ROFL
Robin :)
Lol, well hopefully he gets just enough to keep him from getting injured...DWTS has caused a lot of aches and pains.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service