I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't forget tonight we find out the Official Cast for Dancing with the Stars!!! I am crossing fingers he's confirmed!!!
I'm going to watch the end of Bachelor Pad to catch the listing of the cast! Will post tonight right after.
Robin :)
Hey Robin,
I've got my fingers crossed too. What time dose Bachelor come on? So I can have it on and listening for the DWTS announcment!
MaryLynn
it comes on @ 7:00 pm and goes off @ 9:00 pm
Could someone please let me know what the line- up is because unfortunately I'm unable to watch it tonight. Thanks x.
Will do after they are announced this evening here! No problem, I'll post!
oops I forgot to put that the time zone on my
post was for the central time zone here in the
states 
It's on from 8-10 PM on ABC. on Eastern Standard Time
I WILL BE WATCHING THE BACHELOR PAD IN ITS ENTIRETY THEY SAID IT WILL BE ANNOUNCE DURING THE SHOW SO THEY COULD ANNOUNCE IT ANYTIME I DO NOT THINK IT WILL BE DURING THE FIRST HOUR I WILL TRIED TO POST WHEN IT IS ANNOUNCE

GLORIA

I have the DVR set too, I dont normally watch it either..
Nothing yet, it's to be announced here at the end of the TV show The Bachelor Pad on ABC at 10:00 p.m. EST. Or maybe sometime in the show someone else thought. We are still hoping he's to be confirmed tonight!!
CROSSING FINGERS
I think it would be great, funny, and a little odd just because I've never seen MB even wiggle his bottom (not even a little)....................let's all pray for him :o))))))) I sorta think maybe he's just a guest singer :)
I don't think he's to sing, I think he's rumored to be a contestant. I've never seen him bust a real move either in all these years following him... It will be great seeing him on there if he's indeed going to be a contestant!!!

I gues we will find out in a few hours!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service