I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail, He's looking tired....I know he's working very hard!! Not long now till showtime!!!
Robin :)
Check the front of the site..new blog with video of MB and CH rehearsing. This is the video we found yesterday but maybe some of those overseas who couldn't see it can see this one:

http://michaelbolton.com/profiles/blogs/rehearsing-with-chelsie
Just watched it! Just 5 more days and we will be able to see them strut their stuff!

Thanks for the Access Hollywood heads up, I'll record it too and try to get it posted to youtube asap for those who can't see it.
NO MB on Access Hollywood tonight that I saw.. Sorry for the false alarm. Saw it on Facebook today on the Team MB and Chelsie page.

Sorry guys.
Robin
My Acess Hollywood that comes on at 2:30 a.m. in the morning has the description of Michael Bolton rehearshing so maybe it will be on tomorrow for you? I have it DVR'd and will watch it when I get home from taking my mom to the doctor in the morning and let you know. Gail
Maybe it will Gail.. THANKS! I have it set for all new shows so it should catch it today if it wasn't the prime-timeone last night? But usually here the newest shows are at 7:30 p.m.. Maybe it's tonight here instead..

Thanks!
Glad I wasn't the only one, then again, I don't know what I recorded but I don't think it was Access Hollywood anyway.
Thanks for posting this Gail and I found the way to make it work too! Was that the one on KABC? Very cool, I'll be checking for Access Hollywood tonight! Thanks again, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Glad to see this on the front page!!
I don't know if you have been watching the videos on www.poptv.com but it seems to be the same photographers each day and they film the contestants going in and coming out. Today and yesterday Michael was included because he was rehearshing in LA. Gail
I noticed this too Gail. They are becoming old friends by now I guess!!LOL
Hya Gail,

I've just sent you a pm darling, did it arrrive with you yet?

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service