I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Info posted to MB's twitter:

www.twitter.com/mbsings
Thanks Gail, He's teasing us!!LOL
Robin
I just got a post from Facebook saying there is going to be a big announcement tonight, I assume that means he must be doing it!! I should add the post was from Michael Bolton's page on facebook. I am so excited !!!!
Bev
I think it's the same as on Twitter!!! Here we go in less than 8 minutes it just said on the TV!!!
So far they announced the women and now the show is back on.. So we wait longer......

Ok Women are: Brandy, Jennifer Grey, Margaret Cho, Achina Patridge, Florence Henderson and Bristol Palen.

Waiting for I guess the end of the show to get the men brought out. It's live and the women are there!

More waiting
Robin :)
Wish they wouldn't make us wait so long!!Tell us!

Still watching!!!!
Eileen xoxo
HES IN!!!!
Love Eileen
OMG ladies get ready to watch Michael 
shake it YAY can't wait ;-) ;-) <3 <3 he is on
DWTS yippee 
The MEN ARE: MICHAEL BOLTON!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!
Mike Sorrentino, David Hasselhoff, Kurt Warner, Kyle Massey, Rick Fox.

Michael is not there in LA live!!
OMG!! WOO HOO!!!

I'm so excited for him and for us, we will all have to vote and vote and vote, to keep him on.. My friend said Facebook is buzzing bigtime and I want to check Twitter!! OMG
I'm just thrilled!!!!

Robin :)
Yeah!! Will be watching this season and voting alot!!! Don't forget they are suppose to talk to them on Good Morning America, tomorrow, maybe he will be there!!!
Kerie
THEY JUST ANNOUNCED IT MICHAEL WILL BE ON DANCING WITH THE STARS!

GLORIA

I JUST SEEN IT.... HE IS GOING TO BE ON DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!! YEAH!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service