I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5 hrs & 20 mins till show time yay can't wait 

;-) Nichole 
http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-abc.html

Not sure about this, watch ABC online, but just in case. (Thanks Florin!)
For all romanian fans:You can watch Michael Bolton on Dancing With The Stars (starting 8PM NY time and 3AM Bucharest time) here : ABCwww.channelsurfing.net and you can vote for him here:http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/vote
Michael has posted another blog asking for our votes. Also a message on his Facebook and Twitter says he will be on Access HOllywood today.
Thanks Gail, I have AH set to record. We are all set here I think.. I reminded co-workers and family to vote!!
I'm so anxious to see them dance!! Not long now, He must be 2nd to dance if his voting # ends in 2..

Thanks!!
Robin :)
I think Michael is going to be close to the end..
Hey everyone. Glad I could provide some new information and a worthwhile read/listen on the interview I conducted with Michael at my site at this link:

We were having trouble over the weekend with the audio. It's now working if you'd like to listen to the interview in his entirety:

http://www.cyinterview.com/?p=2754

Michael is great and we hit it off. Wish him the best on DWTS. I'm glad so many of you enjoyed our interview. I've interviewed over 1000 celebrities from all walks of life and this interview is in the top 25 for sure.
Hi, THANKS for sharing this and we think MB is tops!!! So glad you enjoyed interviewing him. Thanks for the link to the interview. I really enjoyed reading it!
Robin in MD :)
Hi Chris, did you join the forum just to share the interview with us or have you been a fan for a while, or have you become a fan during your interview with Michael? :D Well, in any case, I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as we did! You don’t have to be a nuclear physicist to realize how incredibly focused Michael is, in everything he does. He’s just the best and that’s all there is to it! Thank you very much for letting us know about the audio of your interview working! It’s kind of like reading the words to a song and then hearing it sung… I just love long interviews where people ask him a good question and he goes on talking for half an hour and still be fascinating! Lol Take care Chris and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
ChelsieKayH Please make sure to vote for Michael tonight!! He is working his butt off!! 1-800-vote4-02!!
2 minutes ago via Echofon

CHELSIE TWEET!! Just posted on Twitter!!!!!! Robin :)
YES YES YES, we're all ready with computers, cells, phones, and friends, don't worry won't let ya down!!!

So sweet of Chelsie to TWEET!! Thanks Robin for sharing.

All our best for a great night. Love from Texas-Sylvia
She's chatty... :) Glad she's tweeting us like this!!!

I know, the troops are ready!!!!
Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service