I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK AH just showed the same short clip we saw before of him singing...No dancing once again, I'm getting annoyed that MB is being so overlook, and no real interview like the others are getting.. :(
Robin annoyed with him getting less coverage and down in the AH rankings too :(
We really NEED TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin
GREAT PHOTO AT HOME PAGE CHECK IT OUT!!!
mbsings Just minutes before showtime! Counting on your votes!!

http://fb.me/IHNTMFh5
16 minutes ago via Facebook

GORGEOUS PHOTO!!!!!
Robin :)
HERE WE GO!!! GOOD LUCK MICHAEL!!!
Kathy in PA
Thanks for posting here...it was a fantastic interview. Thanks also for letting us know that the audio is now working. Gail
Ok, watching live through the link I posted thanks to Florin... a bit slow, but watching!!!!!! He is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start voting...lines and online are open! Gail
Already did on two phones!! They are going through just fine!! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not up yet.!!!
Still voting..
Good to see you all know that you can start voting immediately. :) Good luck team Boltsie.!!!!!!!!!!
We know to vote when the show started. Team BoltTower hopefully will do well. Done voting online and 3 phones so far. I can do one more phone...Votes are going through.

Crossing fingers they do well..anticipation!!!!!!
Hi Robin! Did all the voting I could 2 cell phone 1 house phone and the computer!!! !! YUP!!! I'm crossing my fingers!!!

Love Eileen xoxo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service