I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it is based on how busy the phone lines were, not entirely sure. There used to be a votenumber1 website that was almost completely accurate every week as to who was going home, wish it didn't disappear.
I think MB did pretty good tonite!! Not bad for a first time dancer!! I got all my votes in on all my phones (3) and my email addresses (3)!! So had all family voting also and several friends....I hope with 3 under him, they may be saved by votes...lets hope to see him next week,,,
Kerie
tomorrow you can use your email and have another 12 votes so I'm told....don't remember what time the polls close though
Just had another 12 votes using my email account and then 12 on my daughter's account. Voted around 3am - 4am in th UK and then again just now.

Deb xx
Well, I've voted and I havent even seen Michaels dance yet!!

Now, I've voted 12 times via this site http://cdn.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/vote/begin/v4/cb...

How are you votoing using different email accounts? I have 5 email accounts so potentially another 50 votes?? I want all my votes!!!

Can someone ...Juliet? advise me please honey?? Ggggggrrrr!!!!

Love Jennifer XXXX
Simply you make a new account on abc. Join and it's OK.Maybe after some accounts you will receive the message that "you look familiar tió us"...but til' then....
Anyone found where to see it online.Cannot find it anywhere .x
I got through 6 e-mail accounts s othat 72 votes so far!! Yaaay!!

I've still got, another 8 accounts at my disposal! Tee Hee!! Is this naughty?? Who cares!!! Ha Ha!!

So that will be 168 votes from this household!

Love Jennifer XX
Hee-hee Jen, naughty or not, they asked us to vote if we were a Michael Bolton fan and that’s what we’re doing! I love it, you go girl! It’s so much fun to read how everybody did it, I love it! Lol Take care Jen and God bless you. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I voted on my 2 email a/cs then done it on Dermots and set one up in Dylans name so thats 48 votes from me.Whoo hoo ,doubt he will go this week .xx
Thanks Guys! Team BoltTower effort around the globe!!!!! I hope the dialtone site is semi-close and he's still in the middle somewhere with the phone votes, and if he got enough online. that dude The Situation got alot of phone votes and he was in the bottom 3...MB has work to do but I'm so proud of him.. To go from never dancing to what he did last night he should be VERY PROUD! The judges were giving honest constructive criticism to him and it was good advice to work on next week. I see nothing wrong with that. He wants to improve and I know he will given the chance!!!

OMG what a night, now we need to see him smile tonight when they tell him he's safe! I cannot vote anymore, have to go to work and cannot do it on a Gov't computer.

Thanks gang, we all are a great team!!!!
Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service