I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCXBpBzz56Q

One more interview... seems like next week (fingers crossed) they are going to do the Jive.
Hi Pilar, great interview, thanks for sharing! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
That was a great interview Pilar, glad they finally let him talk some!! ! I think they did very well and hope all our votes really helped them, looking forward to seeing him move in the jive!!!! Well years ago, he tried some jive with Jailhouse Rock!! well maybe it was the jive LOL!!! Anyway, they looked great and it was a good honest effort and I for one am really proud of him..I think all of us on this forum is proud to be a Michael Bolton fan.....hopefully we will get to see him several more weeks....
Looking forward to tonight....
Kerie
Me too Kerie!!!! :)
Robin
Thanks Pilar for sharing the interview!!! It was great!!!

Love Eileenxoxoxo
Some cute shots of MB and Chelsie both at the concert last night and the show. Wish the image were off some of them. LOVELY photos!!!! Thanks Pilar

Robin :)
A few of the pics:

From the concert:

more from the show:

THANKS GAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these!!!!
Robin :)
OK I just saw ET and Neicy (sp) Nash predicts MB to go home.. HOPING SHE'S VERY WRONG!! She also showed a clip with MB and she asked him to sing at her wedding. He said he would.. I PRAY SHE'S VERY WRONG!! She said he was way too nervous for her. But she does like MB.. Shooot.....

Robin
Getting to watch ET now, I too hope she's wrong!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service