I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lots of times they take partners with them on the road and fly in and out to do this show. I guess they will work around it somehow. I don't thinks concerts will be cancelled for this. It's going to be alot of hard work for MB, he's going to really be tired doing both but what an amazing opportunity..
Brandy is a singer, Florence Henderson is an actress/singer, played Mrs. Brady on the Brady Bunch, Bristol Palen is Sarah Palen's daughter, her mom ran for Vice-President in our last election here. Jennifer Grey was in Dirty Dancy with Patrick Swayze, and some of the others I am not familiar with either, one lady I think is an author and some sports people.

It's really going to be fun!! We will get to see MB do some REAL dancing.. Wow! After all these years!!!!!!! Starting on 9/20/10.

Robin :)
I know that the guy Kyle massey is off the disney channel ,i think Dylan may even watch for 5 seconds just because of him.xx
Hi Sharon, Yes one of them is from the Disney Channel, they said that, but I didn't write it down.
I really only cared about ONE NAME the gave!!LOL Robin :)
Hey at least we should get to see him 2 nites in a row!! It will be on monday and tuesday nites!! They are announcing the partners in the morning on Good Morning America!! Bristol's was announced this morning, but rest tomorrow!! I know he will be great on it. I think it will take him out of his comfort zone, but he gives 150% in whatever he does and we all know he will succeed! I know my family and friends will all vote as many times as possible to keep him on as long as possible!!!! Looking so forward to it!
Kerie
Thanks Kerie I'll DVR it tomorrow, today's I can delete then.
this is correct Robin. He will fly back and forth during the competition and practice on the road so some of you going to concerts during the show may also see his partner around somewhere. He is going to be pretty tired but this is how he wanted to work it.

I just saw where the first dances will be either the Viennese Waltz or the Cha Cha...so now we have to wait to see which one he drew. His partner will be announced on Wednesday as he says on his blog.

Gail
Thanks Gail, Oh my what choices to start out with!!WOW!!! Thanks for the info!!!!! The 20th will be here before we know it!!!! I have two people at work already saying they will vote for Michael. Woo Hoo!!!
Wow, Michael doing the Viennese Waltz, what could be better!!! So romantic of a dance....of course cha cha not so bad, but the other would be a wonderful start!! I think he will do fantastic no matter what dance he chooses!! He will be one tired man for sure, hard to imagine but I know he will be able to handle it!!! He always gives 150% no matter what he tries and always succeeds so well....Can't wait!! Those seeing him in Biloxi will have to let us know how he is holding up his first week .....
Kerie
Wow! Besides Michael, there's Jennifer Grey! For anyone not familiar with her....she played opposite Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing!

Anna
I know Anna. That was so long ago she said, so I dunno how she will be on here, should be interesting! I like Florence Henderson too (Mrs. Brady)...she's a very talented performer...

Fun stuff!
This is absolutely amazing and wonderful... and I can't be more happy!!! OMG! I really can't wait to watch the episodes... hope to have them asap here by internet... and we have to give our best with votes to show him how much we appreciate every movement and to help him to reach the final!!! Vote, vote and vote until you can't vote more. And support him with comments... because, you know, critics are going to be there too.

Counting down the days until Sept the 20th!!!!!
Could I ask a question of everyone? Let's post everything to do with Dancing With The Stars here so we can find it and we don't have 50 of the same topic. It would help me too!! Thanks! ;)

If you haven't checked the blogs, MB posted one today.

Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service