I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Helen
When I voted last night during DWTS I even made one up that was bruno@etc etc thoght that was quite clever LOL!!!
I stayed up til I was too tired to make any may e-mail addresses so lets see Michael is very much loved by his fans maybe just maybe we can keep him in :)
Love Dianna xxx
Very Clever Dianna! You go girl!!
Robin :)
That was a really good article Helen, I am glad to see the others behind him and they were all disappointed with that score!! Let's see what happens tonite, will Bruno apologize or at least say anything about it!! I did not like to see Michael looking disappointed!! after the dance, but at least at the end of the article he stated he enjoyed doing the dance, so that is nice to hear..he is a work in progress, just hope WHEN he stays, his nerves will go away...I don't know how he can sing all these years in front of sold out crowds, and he can let his nerves get to him on this show!!! Oh well, maybe he should sing to himself while he is dancing LOL!! Anyway, I know his fans have done all they can and we will see what happens!!
Kerie
Hi Kerie, let me throw in my 2 cents of psycho-analysis here… ;) Michael has known how to express himself vocally for decades and he knows how to sing and yet, he still gets butterflies. Dancing is unchartered territory for him and it’s normal that he wants to do a good job, but he hasn’t fully explored how to express himself in that way yet, which is why he’s feeling cvulnerable, nervous to be judged and picked apart. I know nothing! Lol Take care and let’s keep our fingers crossed for tonight! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Len is always rude to the ceelbritys even on the Uk version of the show.

I think he forgets that were not all 'born dancers' like him!!!

He makes no allowances for the fact that the celebrity may never have danced before or rewards anybody's efforts.

The man is a rude, obnoxious, unkind, rude, condescending idiot who should be fired!!!!

And no, I dont like him!!! Ha Ha!!!

Love Jennifer XXXX
It was Bruno last night Jennifer that was unfair and unkind to MB. Len actually got on Bruno about it and took up for Michael!

I hope we still see some public apology tonight!
I went to ABC's message board to catch up with all the reviews of Michael's dance. 126 messages were left in regards to Bruno's comments and out of the 80 I read only about 3 favored Bruno's comments BUT the rest CRIED OUT FOR AN APOLOGY!!!!. Some said they voted for Michael because of Bruno's comment alone, some suggested Bruno be kicked off as a judge, others felt Michael acted like a true gentleman listening to his comments. I'm so glad other's (who were not MB fans) saw Bruno's disgrace.
Lets see what happens now, on pins and needles!!!!!
Hi Sylvia and thanks for the report. Well, with such a strong response against, I have a feeling he’ll have to say something… I’m sorry but I think it’s funny that some people voted out of spite… Maybe Bruno will try and fashion his comments a bit more constructively from now on? Stay tuned! Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks for the update Sylvia, I read some of that stuff earlier today and am glad to see not just MB fans feeling this way.

This lemon maybe will become lemonade for MB after all?? Crossing fingers here too!!!
I am so glad Michael reacted the way that he did. It showed how great a person he is not to "take the bait" so to speak. My stomach hurts just waiting for the results tonight. I really feel that Michael got alot of fan votes but also votes from people who were "voting against Bruno". Oh let's hope for the best.
Alison
Same here Alison, I hope so too, the nasty comments I hope backfire on Bruno!!!
YES they are talking about how Bruno was too hard on MB, and Len is taking up for MB and saying their job as judges is to also to be encouraging. MB was smiling when Len spoke and giving thumbs ups. MB is sitting with the girls backstage and happy to see that, they are arguing now (judges)..MB gave an OK sign when Len took up for him! YES!!! Tom said he even thought Bruno was too harsh on Michael!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service