I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MB had both Jennifer Grey beside him and Margaret Cho sitting with him. They are rallying around MB!! LOVE TO SEE THAT!! He's getting support!!!! :)
Robin :)
But Robin he thinks he did nothing wrong!!! He was way out of line last nite!!! Yes glad that the other dancing are backing him up! Glad they said something about it and didn't just ignore it!
Bruno is a jerk, but he got called out again by Tom and then Len went after him again which was good, MB got support all way around and I'm so glad to see that!!!
Robin :)
Dragging it out to the end, of course....
They interviewed MB backstage and he said he loved the show, the cast mates and the experience but he did also say he thought Bruno was inappropriate and disrespectful to him last night! This is before elimination revealed, just before they went back out on the stage.
Commercial break, crap! it's Brandy, The Situation and MB left...
Well that's it, he's the one leaving. MB did his best, we did our best... I'm sad but hey, he tried his best!!! He is disappointed! I feel so bad for him.

Getting a standing ovation..
Robin :(
Oh well...he is too good for this stupid crap anyway.
Hi Judy,

Nice to see you here!

Anna
Judy. I don't mean to be off topic but aren't you around the DC area?

Now to the DWTS. I'm not going to say much. I will never watch it again. I understand corrective or construction criticism but also encouragement. That's all I'm gonna say. I did cry that he lost but I'm glad Michael got support&we all support him too.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Judy, are you the one who lives in DC?
Hey Robin, my Boltonnut, Judy is from Virginia. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service