I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well you know Gail, either way, it’s good publicity and fantastic exposure for Michael! I hope that the fact that Ne-Yo will be participating will clue in his target audience that Michael is worth looking into also. I can’t wait! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Great news!! Michael will show them what he does best and why we all love him so much! :)

Love Deb xx
I expected this from Michael he has class about him. I do think Bruno will apologize if he knows what is good for him and it also shows Michael was not affected by his rude, and inmature reaction. It also shows that Michael is the "exception" to the rule and to have such a celebrity of this magnitude to even be on the show was a miracle. Micheal is not a "has been". Sorry but still a little bias.

Tina
Well, even if Bruno didn't apologize, at least he clapped&all that. At least he apparently wasn't negative&I'm glad.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
So true Gail, MB has so much class and has handled this well. It will be such fun seeing him singing on there tonight!! People at work were talking this a.m. and are going to watch!!

THIS IS WONDERFUL PUBLICITY FOR MB, AND IN THE END HE'S COMING UP A WINNER-NO MATTER WHAT!!!! :)
Robin :)
Michael is such a class act and this incident let everyone know what WE FANS already knew! I soooo hoped there would be a positive ending to this "mistake" and what a wonderful conclusion. Michael will shine even brighter now and perhaps the judges will have have expanded their souls and consider what their words can do to other people, What a great teacher you are Michael!!! I can't wait to see Michael tonight!! Sing with your soul tonight Michael...love ya and see you in Laughlin real soon!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Go on with your bad self seeing Michael in Laughlin. I wish I could but hey!

You're all right. he has class, respect&all that. Just love his ever lasting loving presence.

Hi Robin.....gosh there is sooooo much to read and I just saw this :) I was lucky enough to see Michael in person at the DWTS show. It was surreal!! It was a pre-tape so he performed it twice and the second time was included in the show. FABULOUS!!!! I was standing and cheering him on during his first song!!! I stood out so he pointed at me and I back at him in support for a great job!! Another great Michael experience and I can't wait for Laughlin!!! My 5th concert during his So Cal tour :)
You go kathy. neat going to 5 concerts. If I could drive, I'd be at more. If I were working, I'd even be at more with public transportation since they're not ready for me on the road yet. :). I don't know. The way some folks drive, i could too. :)

I saw Michael on Hollywood Access&Extra.

Back to DWTS. Neat you were there at the show. Were you there the weeks of the 20th&27th too? Awesome.

Enjoy laughlin.
Me again.....very interesting...watching The View and Barbara Walters is making a BIG deal about watching DWTS. Hmmmmm....I wonder if all we fans put a dent in their viewing audience?! She never watches!! Sounded like a PR move to me by channel 7. Can't wait to watch tonight!!!! I didn't watch last night but my friends let me know about Michael's appearance for tonight. Thank goodness :)
Kathy and LAFD Bob
I expect Bruno to say something like this " Hmmm Michael you cannot dance but boy you can sing"something likr that
we will see (well I won't see soon) but I will read it here soon and watch it later :)
Looking forward to it
Love Dianna xxx
Michael sang the song Susan B. was to do “Hallelujah” accompanied by professional dancers Anna Trebunskaya and Jonathan Roberts. It was a neat set with white mist on the floor and children in white choir robes around MB in a chorus accompanying him.

He received a Standing Ovation and Tom went up to him after and asked if he was surprised to be back. Everyone on their feet and clapping as this was happening..MB said yes pleasantly surprised, he got to see all the castmates again and they had become close. They showed clips of Bruno standing and clapping and smiling for MB, nothing was said. Tom also mentioned MB's next tour stop tomorrow night. All positive for MB. He was smiling. He had an amazing vocal on a song he only had 1 hour to rehearse. He wore a black suit and shirt and had his diamond pin on his jacket!

Way to go MB!!!!!
Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service