I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You guys will have to let me know what happens. I! REFUSE! TO! WATCH! DWTS.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CAd
http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978564883

Here is a good article on the DWTS situation.
Thanks Gail. This is a good article!
Robin :)
Well, he has spoken:

Bolton went further to say, “I don’t wish to pressure the show … I don’t blame them. Nor do I wish ABC to put pressure on him. I think it’s a personal epiphany (Bruno) may have to have.” Bolton continued, “I asked for it in one interview and I felt he should express a public apology to me. I think asking once is enough, and I don’t want my friends, fans and supporters to ask for it. It is what it is.”

Thanks Gail!!!
Thanks Gail this was a great article!!! thanks for sharing it!

Love Eileenxoxo
Ah! He's such a babe. I could tell his pride was hurt but he didn't want to pressure. See. That's the way he is. He's! oh! so! kind!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks Gail, that is a good article. I found this, not sure if it is the same, it is what was on ET but has a little more than what they aired. Sorry if it has already been posted. I am glad Michael said "it is what it is" and has gone on to what he loves...We will always be there to back him and I just hope if they ask him to return for the finale, he will and maybe even to sing...who knows....

Kerie
Thanks for posting the video Kerie. I watched the interview on tv but it was very short. He looks great, doesn't he?

Diane
Thanks Kerie for posting this video! I also on tv but the the whole thing! He is looking much better rested! And handsome as alway!!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Thanks for posting this Kerie, He said it all in this interview. Good for Michael! He's ready to move on now and he will be more than fine!!!
Thanks for sharing, that included some of the interview that wasn't on TV and not in the transcript! Between all 3 now, we have it covered!!LOL

Robin :)
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20431258,00.html

Not sure if this has been posted, he talks about how angy his mom was at the end of this article. I am sure Ms. Helen was angry.

Robin
Hey Robin, I hadn't read that one, thanks for sharing it! I've noticed there was a Flash thing at the top of that page, was that a video? I tried to play it but it didn't work, so just checking. Thanks again, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service