I apologize if this come up twice..blame in on the technical difficulties I have been experiencing with my computer..I saw an item on Yahoo Trending that Michael is in negotiations to be on Dancing With The Stars! Can anyone confirm this? I hadn't seen that before, so if it is old stuff, I am sorry...its news to me, and I only hope it is true! How awesome that would be!

Views: 6905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sylvie, They were boxes with advertisements in them, different ones. I don't see anything else.

Robin
Hey Robin in MD, thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it. Now you know how I feel! lol Now, Robin in CA, I've sent it to you on Friday girl: it's the one that says "Michael Bolton speaks out about Bruno Tonioli", so there you go. Take care both Robins. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
it's all good Sylvie. I'm glad about you with the tour book. You go girl. Go on with your bad self.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
I guess I won't be able to access the video Kerie sent. If someone (probably Sylvie) someone can send it to me. I'm not a computer savvy. :)

Just love him. Well, if Michael's looks are like his presence, Wow!

Here is and article written by Maks regarding some of the things that happened last week on DWTS... at the end is how he feels about Michael and Bruno.

http://www.tvguide.com/Celebrity-Blogs/Dancings-Maks-Bruno-1023930....
I completely agree with Fregate here and definately think its time to put this situation to rest now and just write it down to experience and move on.

Michael has to move on and leave this behind him and so must we. Even if the comments have hurt us all.

Bruno will always be protected by the program producers and die hard DWTS fans and as such it becomes a 'no win' situation. He is well known for his 'funny theatrical' remarks to the contestants and this will never change. So, even if we dont agree with them, we just have to learn to accept them.

We have loads of concerts to look forward to and I for one cant wait and am extrememly happy that Michael only has these to concentrate on from now on. Of course I'm sad that Michaels not in DWTS anymore, but that wont change, so I look forward to the RAH on the 23rd of November with a happy heart.

Michael said himself that he feels fitter now and more energetic and that he plans to keep his regime going, so we have some real fun to look forward to especially if he keeps his promise to introduce some dance steps into each concert!! Wey hey, I cant wait!!!

So, come on fans, lets leave this negativity behind us and move on. We are all so much stronger and better than this and we cannot allow these comments to cloud over what we all know.....Michael is amazing and we love him despite any of this.

Lets all leave it here and get on with what we all enjoy doing most of all......loving and appreciating Michaels music!! A loud 'Yeeeha!' to that eh guys?

I'd love to see positive posts dominating this forum again.

Love Jennifer XX
Hello Jennifer, As always, you are right when you think staying positive !!! The most important thing now is to supporte Michael in which he wants to do for him and for the fans he have... Let's go to the future !!! Love and peace ans that's all...But it's very crazy this idea : having some steps of dance in his concerts... Wouaou : is it possible ??? Michael, answer us, please.. We need you all our life... Bye BD
Thanks Gail, good article and nice to get his perspective!
Robin :)
Did I just hear that Michael will be singing on DWTS tomorrow night? Did anyone else hear it? I really wasn't watching it but it was playing in the background.

Kathy (PA)
Yes, they just announced it, he is filing in for Susan Boyle that is sick..He is singing and so is Ne-yo. It is a last minute thing..cool
Kerie
Yep, they said it from what I'm reading online!! Can't wait to hear what he's going to sing. Whatever it is he is going to blow them away!!

Lynn
Awesome he'll be on tomorrow night to sing for Susan though I'm sorry she's ailing. Go Michael.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service