Hi fans....I just got a great idea which sprang from Michael's beautiful rendition of Sweet Home Chicago. Let's petition to get Michael on the Oprah Show for her final season. I am sure most of you remember him appearing on her show and singing her all time favorite...White Christmas. Well.....let's do it again! What a hoot it would be to FILL Oprah's studio with all of Michael's die hard fans from this forum and beyond! Of course we love Oprah also :) What a great time would be had by all. All you have to do is go to Oprah.com and scroll down to where it says...who do you want to see on the shows final year. I have already written to her and warned her that loads of Michael Bolton fans will be writing in requests. So let's go everyone...fill out a request and keep our fingers crossed!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

Views: 2339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is the spirit Eileen!! Rah rah sis boom bah!!! That is my only known cheer!!! LOL Just wrote Miss O a second ago :) I told her I fel like old friends because I write her so much...lol I haven't received any cease and desist letters from her legal team...YET!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Everyone,

Well it has happened - I've been barred - can't get in to Oprah's web page - tried a couple of times "diagnostic problems" - everything else working okay so it looks as though something wrong with her page - I will try again - never fear - the DARE TEAM are here !!!!!!!!   :D.

Kathy, you have got arms that throw buckets of cookies and now your EYES - how come we are constantly talking about eyes just now - are out on stalks and looking in my bedroom - you've no right looking at me pressing buttons - hey, I might just have Michael under the duvet pressing all his wee buttons - OMG dream on, right enough - but, you know something - how come Sylvie's eyes are the worst, then along comes little old me but all you need are glasses - trying to tell us you've been "miss-goody-two-shoes" or something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Thought too when you said about the 3 Miketeers - they are not armed - what are we three Venus De Milo's - think we would kind of stand out in the crowd - just a wee, wee, wee bit !!!!!!!!!! Said to Sylvie, at first, when I read that I didn't get it - not about armed and dangerous - about Chicago - I thought where is Kathy away to now - I had to THINK - had to put some drops in my eyes to help - you see  how that works is it's because I start laughing at everything you two have put in - my eyes water - tears run down - pure ouzo - I lick them up before they fall off my chin - no one knows I'm a secret drinker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!      lol.  Kathy, are you saying when we all go to Jamaica you want Michael to come along as well ??    If that is the case, I'll have a wee, wee word with him - I'll tell him "tae git his case packed an' shift it or else I'll gee'm a Glasgae kiss!" - no problem - only thing is we'll have to think of another name because that will be nine of us - oh hey wait a minute - just thought - BROTHERS IN ARMS - (Dire Straits - remember them ?)     Do you get all the connections there - subtle, or what !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm away to try Oprah again - give her a right good talking too - try to stop me leaving a message !!!!!! - who does she think she is !!!!!!!!!!!!  

Speak to you soon.    The wee one from Scotland.   Your wee friend.    The confusionist/illusionist.   Sylvia who just loves that song by Mario Lanza !!!

Hi Kathy, Hi Sylvie,

Got into Oprah's page and I can't believe how the story went - and for once I am being serious - started off about you two : then about your oath Kathy - told her the whole thing - said about my suggestion about making it part of the Constitution and - whilst doing that - remembered about Michael's father - so said our request was on behalf of him because if he was still with us he could have had the power to get his sons on the show - then - what I considered a "brain wave" - said about his mother Helen - about her now being 91 what a memorable event to give her - both her sons on the show - she would want to be in audience - three Bolotin's for the price of one - must admit really thought for once, I was going to run out of space - started thinking what I could cut - must just have been borderline !  Think I've got to have knocked a brick out of the wall with that one - thought you two could really play on it - I said she was a gem of a woman and the way she supports her sons - here, I know, forgot to put in about her going to Orrin's official party for his CD - at 91 - WOW - that needs credit handed out in bucket loads!!!!!!!  Please one of you put that in - go on !!!!!!!   I'm away for a wee cup of tea and to THINK what I'm going to write about next - to Oprah - I mean !!!!    Hey, do you two know something - I don't even see the Oprah show no more !!!!!!!!!!!

Speak to you soon.    Sylvia who just wants to hear Michael sing that song.

Hi Juliet, Oprah is in her final season on regular TV and before she ends it, between now and September, we hope to get Michael on before then. WHEN she agrees, I guess we’ll find out! :D Go Team-Dare! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Quietly Juliet? BORING!!! That certainly doesn't sound like you! I certainly hope to see everyone there. As Sylvie said Oprah will be on regular tv until Sept 2011. We are all trying so hard and I wrote AGAIN and hopefully I will hear something one way or the other. From what the devoted fans are saying here, sounds like lots of letters are being written and not just MINE!! SO thanks to everyone for trying so hard and lets hope our hard work pays off!!!

Keep writing....Dare to Dream Campaign!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Sylvia, what a saga! J Great idea about mentioning Helen, maybe she can even get to sing! Michael always said he was living out his mom’s dream so, why couldn’t she sing on TV at 91 years old? I know, brilliant idea, glad I thought of it and sent it in! J About you not seeing Oprah any more Sylvia, I’m sure someone would put it up for you and other unfortunate souls on Youtube, don’t worry! Take care sweetie and thanks for keeping us updated! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Keep the letters coming ladies!! Write anything...just write!!! Like the saying goes.....doesn't matter what they remember you for just as long as they remember you!!!! Well maybe :/ lol

Thanks again for all the letters!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh no what have you done now Sylvia?? What yarns are you spinning and FORGETTING to tell me about?? What exactly is my oath? Hopefully it is something about getting Michael on her show. I assume that is Scottish speak for the appearance of Michael. Ohhhhh I am getting dizzy again Wee One. Stop the spinning for a wee bit...lol YOU had a brave wave...OMG...we are in trouble now!! And just where are you going to ride that wave to????? Nevermind....getting dizzy again :/ Now you want us to use Scottish speak in letters to Oprah???? We can't even read IT let alone write it!!! No more brain waves please!!! 

Seriously...why don't you SEE Oprah anymore....and I don't mean literally.....so sit back down and have another sip of ouzo! LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL Venus de Milos....most of us have no eyes and you are worried about no arms!!! Twist and shout...that is exactly what you do with EVERY MESSAGE!!! I saw some shadows in that room of yours!! We HAVE to go to Chicago to see Michael on Oprah. Yes...even YOU!!! I won't worry about it though because you will put on your confusion illusion suit of armor and you will end up in Chicago sometime around 2015!!! And I don't even WANT to know what kind of a wild whirlwind of whimsy you will have traveled!!! Ok....you can tell me in 35 words or less!! LOL

Oprah's site works my wee friend...I was just there writing!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ouzo rides again - SEE I don't SEE everything - a bit like you my friend ....... I got into Oprah ...... look further up messages to 14 hours ago - told you all about it - ONLY 33 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL.

Sylvia.   The ILLUSIONIST - Member of the DARE Team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Wee One.

Now you are ordering me to follow your order of messages Wee One???? No chance....can't do....am perpetually lost in the confusion illusion!!!!

Ok 33 words but 72 exclamation marks...not acceptable!! LOL

Watch me disappear!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Juliet sit quietly? As quiet as I would! Maybe we could go together and we could keep each other in check! We can keep each other calm! (LOL). Its would be great fun! Love ya! Eileen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service