Hi fans....I just got a great idea which sprang from Michael's beautiful rendition of Sweet Home Chicago. Let's petition to get Michael on the Oprah Show for her final season. I am sure most of you remember him appearing on her show and singing her all time favorite...White Christmas. Well.....let's do it again! What a hoot it would be to FILL Oprah's studio with all of Michael's die hard fans from this forum and beyond! Of course we love Oprah also :) What a great time would be had by all. All you have to do is go to Oprah.com and scroll down to where it says...who do you want to see on the shows final year. I have already written to her and warned her that loads of Michael Bolton fans will be writing in requests. So let's go everyone...fill out a request and keep our fingers crossed!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

Views: 2339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi again Sylvia, well that's perfect if you follow her on Twitter. I get her newsletter and find out a day in advance about her guests and upcoming shows so I'll let you know if I hear anything remotely interesting. Thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canadaà

Hi Syls Duo.....Oprah mentioned the last day of her show being May 25 on one of her shows last week. That is a point though...that maybe that is the day she stops taping. She has been known to tape 2 shows a day on most days...so who knows? I am still writing because you can't leave any stone unturned! As they say...when you assume...you make an ass out of u and me!!! Isn't that cute....assume...ass  u  me? Oh nevermind! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

LOL.......brilliant !!!! :)     Well at least she has the up-to-date info. on Michael's album and you never know because Michael now has a break from concerts although, obviously, will be doing plenty for the album but, maybe a wee talk show in between could be fitted in - who knows - only Oprah !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Well I just saw on Oprah only 30 shows left. The count down starts Thursday 4/14/2011.

I know Joy. Her last show is May 25!!! I thought she would be taping up until Sept. Yipes....well I still won't give up. It ain't over til its over!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Joy - doesn't look as though any shows being recorded for later on - which we hoped was maybe a possibility......just have to keep trying Kathy and hope that maybe, in the next couple of weeks..............!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

It hope it works out to get our Michael on Oprah.  It might be tough though at this point.  I'm still trying to get him on "Live With Regis and Kelly".  I send them a message several times a week just to keep them informed of his whereabouts and about the new album.  I just sent them a message now letting them know that Michael will be in New York at the Beacon Theater on June 19th.  Would be a great time to book him on the show.  I also put it on their Facebook page and Michael's Facebook page a few times a week!  (Yes, it's keep me very busy!)  Hope it works!  We'll see what happens...

Diane

Hey Diane, terrific foresight to mention Michael would be in NY in June! Hope it all works out. Girl, what are you gonna do when Regis mentions your name on the air and calls you to say Gelman gave in because you were such a pest? :D I have to write again, if I can remember the great idea I had... Take care sweetie and thanks for keeping us posted. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know went in to see what tweets Oprah has put in and there is one which may be of interest and it says :-   "BIG NEWS.  We are taping a star-studded special from Chicago's United Centre on May 17th that will air on May 23rd and 24th !"   Wonder if one of the stars will be MICHAEL - hey must go and check to see if he is doing anything on 17th May - I have a funny feeling he is - I am away to check - I'll be back !!! lol.   I am back and yeh, bad news, Michael is in Brazil on the 17th - oh shucks !!!!!!!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Well dang it all!!!!! Thanks Sylvia for checking :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings! I'm sure it's pointless to write to her again but we sure gave it our best try girls and that's all we could do. There are still 4 weeks left so who knows... Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

I know Sylvie.......but I am feeling a tad bit defeated :/ We all gave it our Best Bolton Beg....if you will!!! But you are right...it isn't over until someone sings!!! I don't like to talk about weight LOL LOL.....scale?.....what scale??? LOL LOL LOL Hey....if she has a good voice?......go for it!!!! LOL LOL LOL I ate too much at the Armenian wedding yesterday AND cranberry juice with vodka over ice is mighty dang tasty too!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service