Hi fans....I just got a great idea which sprang from Michael's beautiful rendition of Sweet Home Chicago. Let's petition to get Michael on the Oprah Show for her final season. I am sure most of you remember him appearing on her show and singing her all time favorite...White Christmas. Well.....let's do it again! What a hoot it would be to FILL Oprah's studio with all of Michael's die hard fans from this forum and beyond! Of course we love Oprah also :) What a great time would be had by all. All you have to do is go to Oprah.com and scroll down to where it says...who do you want to see on the shows final year. I have already written to her and warned her that loads of Michael Bolton fans will be writing in requests. So let's go everyone...fill out a request and keep our fingers crossed!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

Views: 2339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lue....well we have until Sept. 2011....so let's keep our fingers crossed!! thanks for your request!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi MB fans,
Just got home and had to share this with you on what a coincidence..last night was checking out some footage on an old VHS tape I found with Michael Bolton, apparently I had recorded everything with Michael that apperared on TV! Just by luck I had some footage of Michael's Christmas surprise on Oprah!!! The look on her face was priceless, she was standing there with her mouth wide open in awe. He gave her a kiss under the misltoe, it was so sweet.. well I did send in my bid for Michael so will continue to keep my fingers crossed in Texas, bye Sylvia
Wish I could see that.
Hi Sylvia.....I know I have that tape also. I have loads of VHS tapes full of Michael and all his appearances. I hope they still hold up :/ I am sooooo hoping Oprah hears us all!!! That will be the topper for this year :) Keep hope alive...lol
Kathy and LAFD Bob
LOL, well I'm glad i'm not the only one who taped those. Do you remember an interview he did with Jonathan Ross, an english guy from VH1, I think in ' 93, at one of his Bombers games? great interview...ttfn
Oh yes Sylvia..that is the one when Michael says...."love cam make you soar".....LOL....then Michael realized the other meaning....and laughed with that delightful shy smile!!!! As I always say...great memories!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
HI KATHY! WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA I JUST WENT TO THE SITE A SUBMITTED A REQUEST I LIVE IN NYC SO IF THIS HAPPENS I DO NOT KNOW IT I WILL BE ABLE TO BE IN THE AUDIENCE I WILL TRY MY BEST

GLORIA

Hi Gloria...thanks for your request!! You are closer than me in California....I think...don't know the exact mileage :) I hope you will make it if this all works out. It will be a hoot to have so many fans there in the audience. Try very very hard :)
KAthy and LAFD Bob
Kathy,
This is a wonderful idea! Living in IL I would LOVE LOVE to be on that show.
As for me, and I'm sure others would agree, It would be even better then getting all her holiday gifts.
I will be on the O website begging Ms. O for this wonderful gift!!
Please do Missy-Jane!!!! This would definitely be better than material things!!! This would provide a wonderful memory for all us devoted fans!! Spread the word and thanks for requesting Michael!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Kathy, what a fun idea! I just sent my request on the Oprah website. My fingers are crossed...

Lorie
Thanks so much Lorie for your request!!! if we all help I am sure it will work!!!!! If not....we all tried our best!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service