Hi fans....I just got a great idea which sprang from Michael's beautiful rendition of Sweet Home Chicago. Let's petition to get Michael on the Oprah Show for her final season. I am sure most of you remember him appearing on her show and singing her all time favorite...White Christmas. Well.....let's do it again! What a hoot it would be to FILL Oprah's studio with all of Michael's die hard fans from this forum and beyond! Of course we love Oprah also :) What a great time would be had by all. All you have to do is go to Oprah.com and scroll down to where it says...who do you want to see on the shows final year. I have already written to her and warned her that loads of Michael Bolton fans will be writing in requests. So let's go everyone...fill out a request and keep our fingers crossed!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

Views: 2339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope that means that you have put in your request to Oprah Suzanne!! If so...thanks so much :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Don`t have a heart attack, please - but I have only found this page - and have a guess what - I am going onto the web now to find Oprah`s page - even if there is no chance of my being there I`ll still put in my tuppence worth of support - depend on it!!!!!    lol.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend. 

Hi again,

My support message for Michael being on show has been submitted - hey, and believe it, or not, I did not go over 2000 characters - WOW - I can`t be feeling well - maybe I should go see a doctor ?????

Speak soon,    Sylvia.  The wee one.

Hey wee one, you're a better person than I am: I think it took me 3 tries before I had shrunk it down enough for it to fit! lol I must say I'm glad I was sitting down when I read this! :D Thanks for the support! Take care my friend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Miss Solver and Wee One!!! I beat you both because I wrote SEVERAL!!!! LOL LOL Every time I remembered a great Bolton Adventure...I had to write in! I even drop by periodically to "remind" Oprah and her staff that WE so much want Michael on her show before she leaves channel 7!!! Please oh please Oprah hear our PLEAS!!! Like that little play on words? Pure accident....as my dear Scottish grandma would say...."Your a poet, don't know it, your feet show it, they are Longfellows!!! Wee bit of words of wisdom :)

Thank you Wee One for submitting your request! It is never too late. Oprah will be on regular TV until Sept. 2011.....so keep everything crossed!!!

Perhaps we should include an "Oprah Clause" for 200 words with an exemption of 500 words for the Wee One!!!! LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, I have this image in my head of Oprah telling Michael as she has you stand up in the audience:” This woman has written 587 times to the show to have you on, begging and pleading!” and Michael bursting out laughing! Lol Keep it up! Lol Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

From your mouth to the producers ears dear Sylvie!!! Oh how I hope and then even better if ALL of us are in the AUDIENCE!!! That would be the creme de la creme!!!! Ahhh...to dream and I won't give up hope!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi again Kathy, so what you’re saying is that if I find something more to say to the Oprah team, I should say Kathy sent me?  :D Our new motto for 2011: DARE!! Lol Hey, if we don’t have dreams, what do we have? Take care Kathy and God bless you girl! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie...well I think you would be safer to say I sent you than say Sylvia did!!! LOL Perhaps by then Oprah's head will be spinning so much from the confusion illusion that she will forget how this Michael Mania even started. I am exhausted now. I think I have answered all the nutty notes on here!! I LOVED your comment about all wanting to join to please state their name and power!!! I am thinking on that one :) Could be dangerous!!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob

Well Sylvie I hope my message falls beneath your underlined reply. Dang it doesn't!!! Imagine that!!I fear what all that underlining even means...LOL Labyrinth, swiss cheese, unfinished puzzles.....Sylvia to a tee!!! LOL Truly that describes me after reading this forum!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Is there a doctor in the house?  LOL!!!

Helena...xx....

Nah Helena....we all pitch in and "help" Sylvia with her hysterics!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service