Hi fans....I just got a great idea which sprang from Michael's beautiful rendition of Sweet Home Chicago. Let's petition to get Michael on the Oprah Show for her final season. I am sure most of you remember him appearing on her show and singing her all time favorite...White Christmas. Well.....let's do it again! What a hoot it would be to FILL Oprah's studio with all of Michael's die hard fans from this forum and beyond! Of course we love Oprah also :) What a great time would be had by all. All you have to do is go to Oprah.com and scroll down to where it says...who do you want to see on the shows final year. I have already written to her and warned her that loads of Michael Bolton fans will be writing in requests. So let's go everyone...fill out a request and keep our fingers crossed!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

Views: 2339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a plan!  LOL!!

Helena..xx...

Hi Helena and Kathy, with all due respect, is that a sound idea? Are we to be trusted? lol Isn't  that like the blind leading the blind! lol Take care girls. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

LOL LOL LOL....figuratively and literally...no one would believe it!!!! Three blind mice come to mind as do the three musketeers or in this case the 3 Miketeers or as Jay Leno calls little Pam and I...the Boltonites!!!! We ALWAYS went to the Jay Leno show together...as we did this last year....and we would raise our hands to take a photo with Jay and he called us the Boltonites because we waited so llooooonng in front of the studio to get front seats Oh my...another Bolton story that I must write to Oprah!!! Going to do that right now!! Also there is no one better to keep a "lid" on the Wee One than you and I Sylvie....a solver and a a computer nit wit. What a team...LOL I see the Wee One having us chase our own tails while she sips on ouzo and then she tries to give us directions on how to stop chasing our tails....oh my!!! I better start running now......

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi the two Miketeers - hey, I like that one - but what happened to poor Helena - where did she go - I was thinking we could have asked Robin in and then we could have been Enid Blyton's Famous Five - Kathy and Helena at front and back with us three Sylvie, Robin and Sylvia strung together so we wouldn't get lost or seperated - told you that we bit of string would come in handy - what a sight   -   oh NO, I am not taking that out - what a play on words that is !!!!!!!   LOL LOL.   

I laughed the first time I read all the messages - had to go out and come back in and read again before I started this and, I thought, that pair talk about me - that all started just because I said I hadn't used 2000 characters in my wee message to Oprah and I needed a doctor !!!!  :D  Well, here is something else for you, after I read your message Kathy about bombarding her with messages, I sent another one - this time I played on her maternal instincts and said about Amelia Rose his first little Granddaughter who he is, just absolutely tickled pink with that, the interview would do itself - all Oprah would have to do was mention Amelia - that would be Michael away - easiest interview she would have done in years - believe it, or not, after I had sent it thought about attempting to send picture - it didn't work - but, I am still thinking about it - I'll have another attempt !!!!!!! 

Oh Kathy, God love you, when you said about me sipping my ouzo and then giving you directions I nearly was, literally, rolling on the floor - the picture that conjoured up - I had a pain apart from tears rolling down my cheeks.  I just thought if it's not straight ahead they don't stand a chance - here I could join the army - EYES FRONT - yes sir, that's the only way mine work - or I could be a wee horse at the races, I'd save them a fortune on blinkers!!!!!  lol.   Yeh Sylvie, I'm "coming out" - best and only way to be, eh!!!!!  Right, I somehow think, my Oprah exemption clause has been exceeded already - funny that, isn't it - really quite surprising, I must say!!!!!!!!!    I know you will ALL agree !!!!!!!!!!!   LOL LOL.  I am away to try and send that picture to Oprah !

Now remember team - DARE - we're the shortened form of the SAS - their motto is "Who Dares - Wins!"  -  

Speak to you later TEAM !

Sylvia.    The wee miketeer from Scotland.

Ok Sylvie....I think this is the proper place to reply under the mysterious underlined reply of yours. Yay....I did it!!! Miketeers works well :)  Oh heavens if Wee One sends links to Oprah and sends her on one of Wee One's notorious goose chases running after ducks....Oprah will never return!! LOL Still working on my power :) I truly believe the Mag 7 is only the beginning!!! All joiners will need recovery therapy to in order withdraw with the fewest side effects!!! You are welcome for the indulging and it felt very good!! I must stop writing now because I am behaving exactly like my twin...the Wee One!!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

Juliet we DO need sting to tether Robin, Sylvie and Sylvia as they would not be able to "follow" the Purple Passion Wagon...unless of course Jennifer keeps her hand on the horn the whole time. Oh dear....does she have a horn? If not....we need to get her one!!! I agree that the Mag 7 is quite a start. I think we can corrupt a few more and drag them along!!! Elton and Diana?....oh boy the Wee One has also struck you with her confusion illusion. Ask her to help you out!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Wee One.....I was just asking in the other thread, where you where...LOL!!!  Guess we are missing each other.  Go to the "Off Topic" thread about the 2011 Motivation and join the pack!  We have another one going on in the "Songs you want Michael to sing" thread too!!  The Geeks are hanging out in that one.....guess I'm a geek too...LOL!

So did you say we are all taking a trip to Disneyland or something?  And what is this Coming out business...LOL!  And on top of this, more snow is coming to New York tomorrow (Friday)....just what we needed....more snow!!  Hey Orrin.....I need a vacation!!!

Helena..xx...

Hi Juliet and Helena,  and anybody else who wants to read - feel free - please do -

I put in a message last night - thought I had saved it - obviously didn't hit right button - surprise, surprise !!!

Like your one Juliet about the Secret Seven - then we could have two at the front and two at the back with Sylvie, Robin and me joined together - or, here wait a minute - I know what - JENNIFER leads the way - the bit of string is tied to her wheels - WHEREVER SHE GOES, WE GO - so that is four of us okay - "following" so far - the other three of you are bringing up the rear.  On the "coming out parade" - the three of us in the middle - really what the order should be is Sylvie, me and Robin - I'm the odd one out you SEE - if Jenn turned right or left or, even, up or down, I'd be lost and I would need my two buddies to get me back on the right track - I can only SEE straight ahead !!!!!!!     Do either of you get it yet ?????   Does anybody whose reading this get it  ?????? - NO, oh God, LOL (back to the video Sylvie !)     I have RP (retinitis pigmentosa) - the eyes don't work as they should - they are like a little bit of cheese that the mice have been at - full of holes - at least the retina is, not my eyeballs - oh God, what a SIGHT that would be - mind you it might be an improvement - I have lost, quite a lot, of my peripheral vision - if you can imagine looking straight ahead - what comes in is a doughnut - the hole in the middle is not a bad size - it may stay that size forever - but it has closed a little over the years - WATCH this space to find out more !!!!!!!

Helena, you say about a "vacation" - how's about the seven of us and Orrin all go to Disneyland - what a party that would be  - I don't know about us or ORRIN but Disneyland would never be the same again !!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL. That would be eight - what could we call ourselves ???????  - Helena, we're supposed to get snow on Saturday/Sunday again - it is freezing here just now!!!!! - snow on hills yesterday.   Och well, it could be worse, it could be 90 degress and we would be baking in the heat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

The Wee One - Your wee Scottish friend - what was that other one Kathy - the illusionist - God, with my eyes I could be - signing off - Sylvia.

Well lets see...how about Orrin and the Pippettes (kind of like Gladys Knight and the Pips), or Orrin and the Magnificient Seven?  LOL!!  Boy would that be a blast!!  Well Sylvia, it's snowing here in New York as I'm having my lunch at work....expecting 2 to 5 inches.  We still have mountains of it all over the place...I still can't get my car out!  Oh well...  I think I prefer the heat to the cold since I'm anemic...but I hate the humidity that comes with the heat!!!  Can't win...LOL!!

Catch ya later! 

Helena..xx..

Hi Helena...perhaps a possible name could also be... BB's and the Mag 7....until of course we corrupt even more fans and they want to join!! All are welcome!! Need a short title so the public won't forget!!! LOL BB's is short for Bolton brothers....wouldn't want them to argue whose name should be first. Also the letters stand for Bolton Buddies...so you see....quite appropriate :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Sylvia and everyone, let me try to sum up what Sylvia is trying to explain about retinitis pigmentosa. She has the same eye condition I have, but at a  much earlier stage. Every case is different so her sight may stay that way for a long time and might not. I use the Jaws program because I can’t decipher anything on the screen so I leave it off. Sylvia is fortunate enough to still be able to see. You see Sylvia, I usually describe RP as a puzzle with missing pieces and as time goes on, the more pieces are missing. Knowing you Sylvia, you’ve probably knocked them over because of that dang ouzo! Lol As for a vacation, I think Orrin would be more up for Jamaica mahn! I’m ready, when do we sign up, after the Oprah show? :D All right all, let’s keep up with the messages to Oprah, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service