Hi fans....I just got a great idea which sprang from Michael's beautiful rendition of Sweet Home Chicago. Let's petition to get Michael on the Oprah Show for her final season. I am sure most of you remember him appearing on her show and singing her all time favorite...White Christmas. Well.....let's do it again! What a hoot it would be to FILL Oprah's studio with all of Michael's die hard fans from this forum and beyond! Of course we love Oprah also :) What a great time would be had by all. All you have to do is go to Oprah.com and scroll down to where it says...who do you want to see on the shows final year. I have already written to her and warned her that loads of Michael Bolton fans will be writing in requests. So let's go everyone...fill out a request and keep our fingers crossed!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

Views: 2339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Robin R...sounds like Michael will be on the Regis and Kelly Show on June 16th!!! Yippee!!!!! It will be a fun interview!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks. Thursday. What time do we get Reeges? I know it's on channel 11, right? or what? Boltonnut from L. A. CA

No Robin...it comes on daily at 9am on channel 7...don't miss it!!! I know Regis will tease Michael about singing WAMLAW!!! Regis always does that by belting out a few bars of the song and telling Michael how much he loves that rendition by Michael! I can't wait!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy. channel 7 at 9 6/16, right? Cool. I love it when Regis teases Michael about WAMLAW. Boy, that brings back memories of seeing Regis when I lived back East. Also, the love line show in Chi town, that's Wednesday night, the 8th at 10 p.m. Pacific time, right? Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I don't know about Loveline..not really interested in that one. But you are correct about the Regis show Robin R.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Robin:

Yes, our Michael will be on "Live With Regis & Kelly" on Thursday, June 16th!!!  Isn't that great news?  According to their website he will be singing a song from Gems!  Even though you are not crazy about Regis, I know you are crazy about Michael, so you must watch it.

Diane

Like I said, I'd go through a barbed wired fence for MB. :)))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA thanks Diane&Kathy&everyone.
Gail, will Michael be on the Regis and Kelly show on the 16th of June?

Shannon:

Yes, our Michael will be on Thursday, June 16th.  According to the "Live" website, Jim Carrey will also be on.  Not my favorite actor, but I will put up with him to see our Michael!  Michael will be singing something from Gems!  Thanks...

Diane

Hey Juliet, I don't get up there till the 18th  either!!!  He could have been on Monday the 20th just for us, huh!! LOL  Oh well, just have to watch it before I leave here!!!  I do hope they talk to him some!! instead of just singing, that would be wonderful...

Kerie

Usually, Regis speak with Michael but cool Kerie you're going to NYC&CT. Boltonnut from L. A. CA Yawl have got to let us know if you get to speak with Michael all close up&personal--that's if I'm not prying. :))

Oh Robin R, you will hear about that if we do!!  The golf is the best chance, so that should be fun...as far as the concerts, I really doubt it, but will give it a try!!! You never know.....

Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service