Hi fans....I just got a great idea which sprang from Michael's beautiful rendition of Sweet Home Chicago. Let's petition to get Michael on the Oprah Show for her final season. I am sure most of you remember him appearing on her show and singing her all time favorite...White Christmas. Well.....let's do it again! What a hoot it would be to FILL Oprah's studio with all of Michael's die hard fans from this forum and beyond! Of course we love Oprah also :) What a great time would be had by all. All you have to do is go to Oprah.com and scroll down to where it says...who do you want to see on the shows final year. I have already written to her and warned her that loads of Michael Bolton fans will be writing in requests. So let's go everyone...fill out a request and keep our fingers crossed!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

Views: 2339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kerie is correct Robin, the golf is the best chance.. At least is was last year, it was a blast chatting with him. Hoping for all of us going it's like that this year! Not long now Kerie!!

We will report in Robin, don't worry!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Oh WOW Gail, are you being serious - of course you are, you wouldn't have put that in otherwise - oh fantastic !!! lol.   OMG I can feel Diane's floor shaking from here - is that cartwheels your doing !! LOL   Oh boy, there goes a couple of floors in California and then one in Canada - place is rocking !!! LOL.   Oh I forgot about Maryland - oh no, that house has just collapsed !!! LOL.   For anybody in any other State I haven't mentioned - rock on ....... so pleased for the lot of you - wonderful news !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Marking my calendar now....I'm soooo glad I checked here, or else I wouldn't have known about this!

Of course I'll have to tape it, so I don't miss anything!  Thanks Gail....!!!

Have a Great Day all of you here in Boltonland:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Mary:

Yes, it's true!  Mark that calendar!  Michael on "Live With Regis & Kelly" on Thursday, June 16th!!!

What wonderful news... what a great day!

Diane

Shake, rattle and ROLL on Sylvia!!!! Fun times are a comin'......LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Sylvia:

Yes, did you see that cartwheel!  All the way from NJ to Scotland for you!  I am so excited!!!  NY, NY, I love NY!!!  Now I have to get some tickets for the show!  My next project awaits.........! 

After I read Gail's message I checked the "Live" website and it says our Michael will be singing something from Gems!  The actor, Jim Carrey will also be on that day.  I'll put up with him to see Michael.  I hope they give our Michael time to talk and not just sing.  Too many times they put the singers right at the end of the show and barely have time to talk to them.  Michael has too much to say.  I sure hope they give him time! 

Yes, very excited here in NJ today!  Fabulous, wonderful, terrific, exciting, fantastic, awesome news!!!  More Michael.......!  Thanks for all your happy thoughts!

Diane

Are you just a wee, wee, wee bit excited Dianne  !! LOL.   OMG I hope the next project works out as well as the first - dreams DO still come true - got to hold onto that belief !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Gail:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  What wonderful news!

Diane

Yeah, Diane, if I had a way to Regis (which I don't) I'd grin and bear anything to be nearby Michael; even Regis. He'll do. He's funny&all but he'll do. Can't wait to hear what song he does from Gems. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Just thinking shouldn't this info be started in a NEW thread? Anyone not following this one won't see it. Not many are going to read this Oprah Show thread now that theOprah show is over :(

Find out where and when the show airs in your city

I can't go to the Regis show, I have to work :(

I will be taping it, and will be sure to keep the TV on in the break room and sneak in there when MB comes on!

It seems like it is very hard to get tickets to the show. 

There is a link on the website explaining it.

But I will be seeing Michael at the Beacon Theatre in NYC on June 19th.....can't wait!

Cool Joy you're seeing Michael 6/19. Thanks for the chi town station station. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service