Dont you think that Michael looks like Barry Manilow in this photo? Or is it just me then? Ha Ha!

Look how the 'pilot glasses' are back in fashion!!!

Love Jennifer XX

Views: 1142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Woww. Michael is well better looking than Barry Manilow

Chelsea.x
Is that Michael Bolton? It doesn't even look like him to me.. Where is this taken Jennifer?
Thanks,
Robin :)
Hmmmm ,he reminds me of someone so much but i just cant think who ,dont think its Barry manilow though Jenn .Will have to rack my brain for this .xx
Looks more like the actor here Ted Dansen, from the TV show Cheers about 20 years ago but it's not him either I don't believe from back then.. He's older now too.

Robin
Haha!! Not really thinking Michael looks like Barry Manilow. Sorry.

Is it Michael??

Deb xx
I DO NOT THINK IT IS MICHAEL IF IT IS IT'S FROM A LONG TIME AGO I DO NOT REMEMBER MICHAEL WEARING A CHAIN THERE IS A RESEMBLENCE TO BARRY MANILOW BUT DEFINITELY NOT BARRY MANILOW

IS IT MICHAEL? WHERE DID YOU GET THE PICTURE FROM? WHEN WAS THIS PICTURE TAKEN? IF IT IS NOT MICHAEL WHO IS IT?

GLORIA

Wow! There is a resemblance to Michael But I alway remember Michael with his long hair! Cute picture! And I like Barry but there is not way Michael looks like him!! Michael is oh so much cuter!!!!

Love Michael xoxo
I don.t think it,s Michael, but was wondering if it could be someone who is related to him?
Sandra xx
It's neither Michael or Barry Manilow.....there is a resemblance though.

Anna
According to the description that went with the photo (that I found on the internet) it said that this is Michael aged around 35years old?

I cannot of course, guarantee that this is Michael, but to me, it certainly looks like some of the photos that I've seen of him at around this age.

I wonder Michael, would you like to confirm as to whether this is you or not? I'm erring on the 'it is him' side of the wall.

JMO.

Love Jennifer XX
I don't care who that is- helllllllllllllloooooo ;-) That is one sexy man! xxx
I just don't believe it's Michael. Sorry..
Robin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service