Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone heard when Michael's new cd is coming out. I really need Michael music right now. Trying to hang in there but it has been very rough.

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michelle, well first, I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time right now and I wish for you that things get better soon. Now, have you pre-ordered Michael's CD on PledgeMusic? Michael had hoped to release his next CD early 2016, even before the U.K. tour, but  in the music industry, things don't always work out exactly as planned. One of my friends met Michael last week and asked him about the new album and Michael said he'd start working hard on it again, after the U.K. tour is done in May. We still don't have a revised release date, but I guess we can't rush perfection. :D  In the meantime, maybe you could hop on over to ITunes and find the "Fathers and daughters" soundtrack and at least buy Michael's 2 songs from it, along with the newly released "Song of love for Lindsey", just to help you wait. In any case, good luck to you sweetie and take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie,

thanks for the information. My husband Karl passed away a couple of months ago and I should be on a trip for our anniversary right now. I am just taking one day at a time and I know that he is with me. When Karl passed away there was a song of Michael's that I played in honor of Karl and I just am having a rough time listening to his older music. I know that is the music that made me a huge fan but the song just hit home. The song is Completely. So I know that I will always be a fan and one day I will start playing Michael's music again in my home. I did order it through PledgeMusic. I am just a fan that is very inpatient. I am trying not to be. Again thanks so much for the update.

Michelle

Hi again Michelle, my sincere condolences sweetie. We all grieve differently and you do need time to process the loss. Many of Michael’s songs make me cry without a personal connection, just because I love them so. Maybe if you listen to later albums, you’ll at least have the comfort of a “friend” while slowly healing... Just give yourself time and take comfort where you can to help your heart mend. No problem for the update sweetie. Maybe you’re impatient right now because you’re looking for a lifeline, but I’m sure Michael knows we’re all sitting on the edge of our seats waiting, so he should keep us posted when there is an update to be shared. Take good care Michelle. Sending you big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service