"SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

Following is part of old description for thread when concept for album was first mentioned, by Michael, in 2015 and this thread was started. Decided to leave as little bit of history and insight for those interested and might not have seen all our "discussions" leading up to this wonderful day.  Pages 1 - 27 contain old material so please head to page 28 for all the new stuff and also check out new description, contained below starting at "Please go to ......."

"Here is Michael's announcement about his new album concept and I warn you it is more than UNIQUE.   Michael has recorded a video which I hope everyone can see and hear okay on this link and then after looking and listening to it I believe there will be plenty of discussion so I am not going to elaborate too much right now.......  

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings/videos/vb.159289123153/10154068571...

Here is what Michael has posted below video and it gives you link into second page which contains information about all the "packages" you can purchase to become a part of this new concept and partake in the making of the album.

"Hi everyone!!! You’ve been asking and the time has finally come to announce plans for my brand new studio album via smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM. I’m inviting you in on the journey from concept to completion. Hopefully it will challenge and inspire you as much as it does me, and I can’t wait to see what we all come up with! Here's how it works! When you pre-order the album, you automatically get access to all kinds of behind the scenes pics, videos and other updates from me during the recording sessions. I've also created some new merch and will offer a few select personal experiences – everything from personalized lyric sheets and live birthday greetings, to in-studio visits and concert VIP packages. Go check it out!! smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM"

----------ooooo000ooooo----------

Please go to page 28 for start of UPDATED version of thread and where you can leave review and join in discussion

As it is now 10th FEBRUARY and Michael's new CD "SONGS OF CINEMA" has been released am updating this page/thread so that everyone can come together and join in discussion and leave review of CD.   

Please remember rules of website .... anything distasteful or vulgar will be removed.

Now let's have some FUN and share our thoughts on this, to me, OUTSTANDING, BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC, work of art which is heading straight to #1 !!!

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 9433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone, my friend Katia shared a link to a TMZ video a couple of days ago, but I didn't have access and Chip Adams just posted it on a thread he just started. Since I didn't have access, I checked YouTube and found the TMZ video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8K0GD-ZqiI

It's relevant to the new album and confirms publicly that Michael has recorded with Dolly, so thought it belonged here. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Posting this interview here which Michael has given to the Westchester Magazine ahead of his concert at Tarrytown Music Hall on 25th November as he talks about projects he is working on as well as working on a broadcast special for the launch of his new CD.

http://www.westchestermagazine.com/Westchester-Magazine/November-20...

Michael has posted below comment with pic to his FB page as well as sending two tweets on Twitter, along with pics, from studio.

Firstly here is comment and pic he has posted to FB page:

"Studio time!! Long days & late nights! New music. New tv special. Love my job!!!"  Pic shows him in studio leaning over back of mixing/recording console.

Secondly here is first tweet he sent along with pic:

Awesome having  &  in the studio today for  of  tune into  for updates!!!"  

Pic is taken in recording studio and shows from left to right, looking at pic, two producer/songwriters, Solveig Whittle, Michael, two producer/songwriters with Kathy Rosario, in front, between the two producer/songwriters on right of pic. (hope that makes sense ???)  To add, Kathy did not know Michael was going to tweet the pic but obviously, glad he did and so are we, for it is a beautiful pic and so, so happy that Kathy managed to get a "visit" to studio through Pledge Music  .... a very, very worthwhile purchase and just wish I lived in CA for my bank account would have been stripped of any ready cash and I would have been there too; what a pity he doesn't have recording studio in Scotland !!!! LOL 

........and here is second tweet along with pic:

"

Pic shows Michael sitting in recording booth with earphones on and recording microphone in front of him and he is smiling broadly.... wonder if that was after hearing whatever had been recorded played back and he was more than pleased with, hope so !!! lol  

Just to hope after all the activity on Twitter and Facebook that maybe, maybe, we might get an update on Pledge Music.....fingers crossed !!!

Thanks for the update Sylvia and congrats to Kathy! Hopefully, she'll let us know how it went. Take care Sylvia and have a great weekend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Little bit of added information to one of the pics posted above and it is the one of the group in the studio for have found out second guy on left side is in fact Akiva Schaffer from The Lonely Island; thought he looked awfully familiar !!! LOL  Have to say Michael does keep including, as a hashtag in his tweets "Jack Sparrow" so wonder if the wee fellow could be making an appearance on new CD or maybe "Incredible Thoughts" is going to be added.  Believe, definitely now, a case of, watch this space !!! lol

Adding another pic from the studio and it is one that Kathy has shared of her and Michael and it is beautiful of them both.  Kathy has also given her permission to post a tweet she sent to Michael along with pic on here and it sure looks as though things are on the "move" and news might just be coming soon.  Kathy has also said, in another tweet, that she is sure "fans will LOVE it".  She has been sworn to secrecy by Michael and am sure we will all respect his wish and keep waiting, in eager anticipation, for SOME news and sure get the feeling it is going to be terrific news and possibly a wonderful Christmas present for us all from Michael. 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Mum is the word!! Your secret is safe with me!! Fans get ready!! Woohoo!!"

Thanks again for the update Sylvia. I'm sure most of us are feeling like we were born ready for this album! I'm hopeful but waiting for the official announcement before I start jumping up and down... XD Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has posted a comment and pic to his FB page saying : "Werk werk werk! Day 6 of taping. Still smiling!!!"

Truly not too sure how to describe pic and know won't give it the "justice" it deserves for it is a terrific one.   Michael is sitting at a desk and you can see couch and lamp in background.  On the desk is bottle of water and some papers and, why I have no conception, but his sunglasses are sitting in, what looks like, a plastic bowl...LOL  He has on his lap his briefcase and he is putting papers into it but he is looking directly at camera and the expression on his face is just unbelievable....talk about a little boy with a secret to hide !!!  He is grinning away and the eyes are wide open saying:  "ha, ha, you don't know what I've got here!!"  I have never seen such a cheeky expression on his face....it is just delightful and he sure looks happy, yeah, happy teasing all of us !!! lol

For those of you who have preordered Michaels' CD the plan is to release it for Valentine's.  Just gotten a confirmation on this.  Gail

Thanks a million for info Gail, thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

This is fabulous news Gail. Thank you so much for this!! :)

Hi Gail, thanks so much for the confirmation! BTW, I was wondering: do you know whether the Netflix special scheduled for Valentine's day Sally told us about will be available elsewhere besides Netflix? She heard that at the Tarrytown concert from Michael directly... I'm certainly keeping my fingers crossed... :D Thanks again Gail, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Sorry Sylvie, I don't know much about that .  Nothing has been officially announced so don't have any info for you.  When I get official info I'll let you know...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service