"SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

Following is part of old description for thread when concept for album was first mentioned, by Michael, in 2015 and this thread was started. Decided to leave as little bit of history and insight for those interested and might not have seen all our "discussions" leading up to this wonderful day.  Pages 1 - 27 contain old material so please head to page 28 for all the new stuff and also check out new description, contained below starting at "Please go to ......."

"Here is Michael's announcement about his new album concept and I warn you it is more than UNIQUE.   Michael has recorded a video which I hope everyone can see and hear okay on this link and then after looking and listening to it I believe there will be plenty of discussion so I am not going to elaborate too much right now.......  

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings/videos/vb.159289123153/10154068571...

Here is what Michael has posted below video and it gives you link into second page which contains information about all the "packages" you can purchase to become a part of this new concept and partake in the making of the album.

"Hi everyone!!! You’ve been asking and the time has finally come to announce plans for my brand new studio album via smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM. I’m inviting you in on the journey from concept to completion. Hopefully it will challenge and inspire you as much as it does me, and I can’t wait to see what we all come up with! Here's how it works! When you pre-order the album, you automatically get access to all kinds of behind the scenes pics, videos and other updates from me during the recording sessions. I've also created some new merch and will offer a few select personal experiences – everything from personalized lyric sheets and live birthday greetings, to in-studio visits and concert VIP packages. Go check it out!! smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM"

----------ooooo000ooooo----------

Please go to page 28 for start of UPDATED version of thread and where you can leave review and join in discussion

As it is now 10th FEBRUARY and Michael's new CD "SONGS OF CINEMA" has been released am updating this page/thread so that everyone can come together and join in discussion and leave review of CD.   

Please remember rules of website .... anything distasteful or vulgar will be removed.

Now let's have some FUN and share our thoughts on this, to me, OUTSTANDING, BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC, work of art which is heading straight to #1 !!!

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 9436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Two pics taken when Michael was working on music videos for WAMLAW and Old Time Rock & Roll, which have been published today to Instagram, and first comes from The Cine Family at the GreenTricyclesStudios and this one shows Michael standing outside Harmony Gold Theater with two of the film crew and second pic shows him standing between four girls who have been the backing singers in the videos.   Pretty fantastic that we are going to get NEW videos.....wonderful !!! :)

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Michael has posted to his FB page below comment about "Stand By Me"

"GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!! Today you can get my new version of STAND BY ME when you preorder the SONGS OF CINEMA album!! Anywhere you like to get your music!

Amazon: http://radi.al/SongsofCinemaAmazon
iTunes: http://radi.al/SongsofCinemaiTunes
Google Play: http://radi.al/SongsofCinemaGoogle

I read from your comments that some of you weren't able to watch the show yesterday with my performance of #StandByMe so here's the link!! I hope you can see it and let me know what you think!!"

https://youtu.be/R0hp71CCui8

BTW one of the backing singers is Amanda Brown....JFI

Hi Sylvia, was there a big buzz somewhere about people not being able to watch the Wendy show? That's  pretty amazing that Michael is aware and responding to a fan outcry in such a timely fashion, seriously... Thanks for posting Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Sorry Sylvie have just seen you were in here, gremlins still about and no notification.  It came about because on the post on his FB page saying about the show and to tune in a lot of people had posted comments that they couldn't view because they were outside States.  A lot, at that point in time, didn't appreciate it, eventually, would be posted to YouTube.

Hi Sylvia, thanks for your reply, I was just curious. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I got an email from Pledgemusic telling me my cd has shipped. Hope those who ordered got the same.

Not yet. I am glad you got an email Gail.  I hope to get one soon!!

Thanks for the heads-up!!

Robin in MD :)

Just go my email from Pledgemusic, too, saying that my CD has shipped! Looking forward to getting it!

Anna (in MO)

I am glad for you Anna.  I hope to see an email soon too!

Hi Gail, I got mine too, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Q c Canada :D

Have just checked Pledge Music site on download of "Stand By Me" and see we are not even getting an early download of full CD for won't be available until 10th so don't know where information came from we were going to get things early.  Also, the unsigned CD, from PM, is twice the price that Amazon are selling for so might as well have ordered from there and been guaranteed delivery on day of release for when is anyone going to receive, if outside USA, when only being shipped yesterday or today?  Know I'm old grumpy and moaning this morning but somehow doesn't seem very fair to me.

A lot of the girls seem to have received e-mails from Pledge Music that CD has now been shipped but believe that is if you have only ordered the CD, for those who have ordered more, as in my case, there appears to be nothing yet.  Know too a very mute point but they still haven't shown what the design of the t-shirt is.

JFI if you have ordered the vinyl it is estimated will take up to April to be shipped.

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Sylvia I know. I ordered SIGNED CD copies and no email here either for the CD shipping to me.  I ordered Vinyl too and it's said for a while that will come in April.  I have 2 signed copies of the CD to come to me with my pledging for my name in the liner notes. I cannot wait to see the CD jacket to see if my name made it in !LOL

I hope we all get the signed copies soon too.  I wondered if that's why I've not gotten an email yet about my copies, I did not order any unsigned copies either.

They should have had all the pre-ordered CD's ready to mail, I'm sure they've been signed some time ago..

Just my two cents.

At least we all can download the entire CD tomorrow. It's sitting there waiting till tomorrow on the page for Downloads.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service