"SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

Following is part of old description for thread when concept for album was first mentioned, by Michael, in 2015 and this thread was started. Decided to leave as little bit of history and insight for those interested and might not have seen all our "discussions" leading up to this wonderful day.  Pages 1 - 27 contain old material so please head to page 28 for all the new stuff and also check out new description, contained below starting at "Please go to ......."

"Here is Michael's announcement about his new album concept and I warn you it is more than UNIQUE.   Michael has recorded a video which I hope everyone can see and hear okay on this link and then after looking and listening to it I believe there will be plenty of discussion so I am not going to elaborate too much right now.......  

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings/videos/vb.159289123153/10154068571...

Here is what Michael has posted below video and it gives you link into second page which contains information about all the "packages" you can purchase to become a part of this new concept and partake in the making of the album.

"Hi everyone!!! You’ve been asking and the time has finally come to announce plans for my brand new studio album via smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM. I’m inviting you in on the journey from concept to completion. Hopefully it will challenge and inspire you as much as it does me, and I can’t wait to see what we all come up with! Here's how it works! When you pre-order the album, you automatically get access to all kinds of behind the scenes pics, videos and other updates from me during the recording sessions. I've also created some new merch and will offer a few select personal experiences – everything from personalized lyric sheets and live birthday greetings, to in-studio visits and concert VIP packages. Go check it out!! smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM"

----------ooooo000ooooo----------

Please go to page 28 for start of UPDATED version of thread and where you can leave review and join in discussion

As it is now 10th FEBRUARY and Michael's new CD "SONGS OF CINEMA" has been released am updating this page/thread so that everyone can come together and join in discussion and leave review of CD.   

Please remember rules of website .... anything distasteful or vulgar will be removed.

Now let's have some FUN and share our thoughts on this, to me, OUTSTANDING, BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC, work of art which is heading straight to #1 !!!

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 9433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, thanks for your reply. I had no idea that the vinyl pressing depended on orders... Sadly, it's a luxury I can't aford right now. I love the big jackets and the feel of vinyl, have never been without a connected turntable and still buy LPs from thrift shops. The new releases on vinyl are seriously overpriced. In any case, good luck with that Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I have an ongoing question I had signed up for the $100 pledge. I still did not get my t-shirt or my cd. Does anyone know when I am supposed to get this items. I had paid when it was first announced for the different pledges you could sign up for.

Debbie

Hi Debbie, only PledgeMusic could answer your question sweetie. A fan suggested that the easiest/fastest way to get a reply from them is through their Facebook page, since they take too long through the feedback form on their site. To let you know, you're not the only one dissatisfied with their delivery management. I hope that helps. Take care Debbie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hope you have received an e-mail Deborah from Pledge Music saying CD on way, have you ???  If not then definitely contact them.  Know of one other girl who has not received an e-mail saying CD shipped but on enquiry, she has been told they ran out of signed CD's and are awaiting delivery of those from Michael's management.  If you ordered a signed one this is possibly the answer to that question.  On other items ordered from Pledge Music NONE have so far been shipped, only CD's !!!

Just a BTW, if someone else has answered this and I've come in after, apologies.  I'm finding it difficult/annoying to get into site through e-mail notifications because of extra page introduced advertising MB's CD.  I come in from e-mail notifications and sometimes get that thrown up and when you come in through that you get taken to main page not page you wanted from notifications so you have to start searching where someone has been.....too time consuming!!!.  Know I'm missing a lot of posts because peoples' replies haven't always fallen at end of last page and even going back one page haven't found some so sorry if it appears that I'm ignoring people but as say haven't got time to search through pages, too much going on !!! Wish MB had just gone for change to layout of website instead of adding that page for getting fed up trying to work round it.

They are out of stock of signd cd's. If you have no email like my friend and I you have to wait. I keep being told they are waiting to get more from the artist team...very frustrating. :(

No time table give as of yesterday. I hope its not too long but who knows.

Robin in MD

I did post an answer to this...but will have to find it and will bring link over. Gail

Tried that Sylvia, but the people who built it can no longer do it and we had to do something quickly so this is what the record company did to get the order point out there.  Distracting I know but after a bit if it continues I'm going to write and ask them to change it or take it down...but first want the ad getting out there. Sorry for any problems.  

Thanks for explanation Gail, thanks !!! :)

What have noticed is it appears to be when you first come cold to the site but if you leave that page open you don't get it back up again and can come straight into threads from notifications.  Tried it yesterday and it worked.....here's hoping it continues !!! lol

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Hey Sylvia, that's what I do and it does work. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael has posted this comment with pic to his FB page and as he asks about CD thought would put on here.

What's for dinner tonight??!! I'm having spaghetti pomodoro yummmmm. Do you have my SONGS OF CINEMA album yet??!! Grab a copy when you pick up your groceries at Whole Foods Market !!

Pic shows Michael sitting at table with fork poised to start attacking his spaghetti.  The absolute fun thing about pic is you should see the size of the plate, or, at least, the rim of the plate......it is gigantic and makes the spaghetti look like a little dollop in the middle.  Have never, ever, seen a plate so huge, never !!!! lol  Michael definitely has a look on his face which says, "this is mine, you ain't getting any !!!"

FI Michael's album has entered UK Charts at #46

http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart/

Dolly Parton has sent below tweet plus a link to "I Will Always Love You"  from Spotify.  Here is tweet plus link ......

I love when blondes unite!! Here's my new duet with Michael Bolton ()!  https://play.spotify.com/album/2i77yXegLlb6yDreDygSQ4

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service