"SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

Following is part of old description for thread when concept for album was first mentioned, by Michael, in 2015 and this thread was started. Decided to leave as little bit of history and insight for those interested and might not have seen all our "discussions" leading up to this wonderful day.  Pages 1 - 27 contain old material so please head to page 28 for all the new stuff and also check out new description, contained below starting at "Please go to ......."

"Here is Michael's announcement about his new album concept and I warn you it is more than UNIQUE.   Michael has recorded a video which I hope everyone can see and hear okay on this link and then after looking and listening to it I believe there will be plenty of discussion so I am not going to elaborate too much right now.......  

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings/videos/vb.159289123153/10154068571...

Here is what Michael has posted below video and it gives you link into second page which contains information about all the "packages" you can purchase to become a part of this new concept and partake in the making of the album.

"Hi everyone!!! You’ve been asking and the time has finally come to announce plans for my brand new studio album via smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM. I’m inviting you in on the journey from concept to completion. Hopefully it will challenge and inspire you as much as it does me, and I can’t wait to see what we all come up with! Here's how it works! When you pre-order the album, you automatically get access to all kinds of behind the scenes pics, videos and other updates from me during the recording sessions. I've also created some new merch and will offer a few select personal experiences – everything from personalized lyric sheets and live birthday greetings, to in-studio visits and concert VIP packages. Go check it out!! smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM"

----------ooooo000ooooo----------

Please go to page 28 for start of UPDATED version of thread and where you can leave review and join in discussion

As it is now 10th FEBRUARY and Michael's new CD "SONGS OF CINEMA" has been released am updating this page/thread so that everyone can come together and join in discussion and leave review of CD.   

Please remember rules of website .... anything distasteful or vulgar will be removed.

Now let's have some FUN and share our thoughts on this, to me, OUTSTANDING, BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC, work of art which is heading straight to #1 !!!

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 9436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you go to Pledge Music Joy and look at "updates" both videos are on there.  Michael transferred the link for the Marquis Hotel over to there when he realized the other link had expired.  Hope you can find them and see them.

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks Gail!  I've seen both updates on PledgeMusic :)

Michael has tweeted about following him on Instagram for up dates on all his photos as album unfolds and here is his tweet....

Make sure you're following me on Instagram to keep up to date with new pictures as my album unfolds!! @Michaelboltonpics"

Unfortunately, I don't have mobile phone to get onto Instagram so unless Michael sets it that each time he puts one in it creates a tweet not going to see .... have to wait and see !! :)

My mind is totally boggled by all this i cant keep up.  Is this how it works, pre order the album and you can then suggest an album title or see clips of mb in studio, but where do you see all this or comment on these things.  Sorry if i sound thick lol x

No Lynne indeed you do not hey we had to get in and read it all before making head nor tail of any of it and quite honestly think it will be more a learning curve as we go along with Michael ..... follow the leader !!!!! LOL

Firstly what you do Lynne is go in to Pledge Music and pre-order the album and when you do that you have a few details to fill in on pages that come up and one of those is your e-mail address.  They require that because whenever Michael does something on or for Pledge Music they send you an e-mail letting you know  ...  it's, if you like, personal updates from Michael that are only available to those who have joined.

At the moment you can put what you would like the content of the CD to be on either Twitter, FB or in the discussion section on Pledge Music for Michael has said he is still using all three to gather information of what the fans want.   Would say Twitter is out when you only have 140 characters to use so if you go into his official FB page and on any of the posts he has put out about CD and add your ideas there that would be fine as would putting them on Pledge Music.   The whole concept is not just the album title but the actual content of the CD.  Have a little read at some of the other posts that have been submitted and that will give you an idea .

Michael says in his opening video, explaining about it, on Pledge Music that over next couple of weeks he will reveal the concept to us.  He says about then giving us song titles and telling us more of what he is doing in studio etc.  I believe it is going to be a bit of a lengthy process, it is not going to be over in a few weeks.  He has said today, in a tweet, about following him on Instagram because he is going to post pics of himself in the studio working on songs.  This is maybe what he is going to do for next couple of weeks until his tour schedule kicks off again on 18th August and before that he will give us "food for thought" in his next video message.  He then has some time again in September to work on it full time before his schedule kicks in again.

If you have any more questions or I haven't told you what you really wanted to know please just ask again Lynne....do not hesitate, ask, ask, ask ...okay for someone will definitely come in and try and help so don't hesitate !!! :)  

Sylvia you are so kind and thank you for your time explaining.  MB is really testing us non tech folk lol.x

Hi Lynne, I just wanted to say I sympathize with you on the non-tech issue: I'm struggling with a few things myself. Everyone should have a computer-nerd handy! XD Take care Lynne. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

You are right there Lynne and definitely as I said on Twitter Michael adds anymore to FB, Twitter, website, Instagram, Pledge Music, Periscope, he is in for trouble !!!! LOL

Hi Sylvie and hope your not having too much trouble and please remember just ask if anything bothering you ....please, okay ????

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Sylvia, thanks sweetie, I appreciate it. Hubby pre-ordered the CD for me and I've been able to sign in and listen to the video so far. I'll experiment with leaving a comment when I have a bit more time and I'll holler if I need anything. :D Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Michael is on Twitter right now and he has sent this tweet .....

It's great to have so many messages of support to read this weekend! Please sign up at and add yours!!

He is also asking if we want another live video from periscope so looks as though might have another one coming up tonight.

Michael has been back on periscope today from the Sunset Marquis Hotel in LA and here is link into video.....

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aJaHwzM5NDg1MDB8NTcwMjIyMzNZK55kMivW75xp...

Can I add in here it has been brought to my attention that this video has expired.  It looks as though possibly Michael just had this one set to play for 24 hours, not continually.  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service