"SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

Following is part of old description for thread when concept for album was first mentioned, by Michael, in 2015 and this thread was started. Decided to leave as little bit of history and insight for those interested and might not have seen all our "discussions" leading up to this wonderful day.  Pages 1 - 27 contain old material so please head to page 28 for all the new stuff and also check out new description, contained below starting at "Please go to ......."

"Here is Michael's announcement about his new album concept and I warn you it is more than UNIQUE.   Michael has recorded a video which I hope everyone can see and hear okay on this link and then after looking and listening to it I believe there will be plenty of discussion so I am not going to elaborate too much right now.......  

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings/videos/vb.159289123153/10154068571...

Here is what Michael has posted below video and it gives you link into second page which contains information about all the "packages" you can purchase to become a part of this new concept and partake in the making of the album.

"Hi everyone!!! You’ve been asking and the time has finally come to announce plans for my brand new studio album via smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM. I’m inviting you in on the journey from concept to completion. Hopefully it will challenge and inspire you as much as it does me, and I can’t wait to see what we all come up with! Here's how it works! When you pre-order the album, you automatically get access to all kinds of behind the scenes pics, videos and other updates from me during the recording sessions. I've also created some new merch and will offer a few select personal experiences – everything from personalized lyric sheets and live birthday greetings, to in-studio visits and concert VIP packages. Go check it out!! smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM"

----------ooooo000ooooo----------

Please go to page 28 for start of UPDATED version of thread and where you can leave review and join in discussion

As it is now 10th FEBRUARY and Michael's new CD "SONGS OF CINEMA" has been released am updating this page/thread so that everyone can come together and join in discussion and leave review of CD.   

Please remember rules of website .... anything distasteful or vulgar will be removed.

Now let's have some FUN and share our thoughts on this, to me, OUTSTANDING, BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC, work of art which is heading straight to #1 !!!

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 9433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hallo Petra, kein Problem. Ich helfe gerne. Eveline

Thanks Sylvia, you are quick I tell you!! LOL  Just got the info a bit ago and it is on the main page as well.  Michael is very excited about this!! 

Thanks very much for the links Sylvia. I heard the video fine, but need to work on the other link. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here is link which takes you into Michael's video and his statement regarding his concept for his new CD in which he wants all of us, his fans, to participate in the making of  .... a pretty unique concept and can't wait to see what the next few weeks have in store !!! :)

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings/videos/vb.159289123153/10154068571...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

I love it. Want to check out more on my computer. Not as easy at work.

He really has a cool idea here!!

Robin in MD :)

Here is link into an article from People Magazine on Michael launching his new album concept with Pledge Music.   

http://www.people.com/article/michael-bolton-launch-new-album-pledg...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Here is another tweet that Michael has put out on launch of CD and this gives the link into the second page

I'm so excited to announce my brand new album project at

Another tweet from Michael......do believe he is enjoying this !!! :)

Come along the journey from concept to completion of my next album at . Can't wait to see what we all come up with!!

He's been on a roll!! LOL  The new site and all the features are neat. There is a message section too, kinda like a forum.  I will be curious to see how he sends updates, I guess emails will come to all of us.  What an exciting time and I noticed at the bottom of my receipts it said something about maybe not send till before December 2016. So there will be a lot of time yet into this new album way it looks.  What a cool journey this will be for all of us!! We've waited years for something like this to be a part of and include us.

THANK YOU MB!! YOU ROCK

Robin in MD :)

I'm am BEYOND excited for this EPIC concept that he's doing and I can't wait to help with the organization process and getting to give input, etc and then him formulate his own opinion from ours :)  I am going to pre-order his CD but I'm directing this towards Gail :)  I want to order a CD that is autographed and I know that some celebs just stamp their stuff with a prewritten signature and I'm sure Michael won't do that but my Papaw said if you don't ask, you'll never know.  Will he be the one signing stuff with his real signature?  

Joy, Michael has never relied on an assistant or a stamp...he signs all the items himself. We have seen a number of pictures of him backstage signing items for the merchandise table.  There were 500 signed CDs and when they are gone it looks like there won't be anymore! ;0

Thanks Gail!  I'm so excited to get my CD!  I ordered mine a couple of days ago!  YAY!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service