"SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

Following is part of old description for thread when concept for album was first mentioned, by Michael, in 2015 and this thread was started. Decided to leave as little bit of history and insight for those interested and might not have seen all our "discussions" leading up to this wonderful day.  Pages 1 - 27 contain old material so please head to page 28 for all the new stuff and also check out new description, contained below starting at "Please go to ......."

"Here is Michael's announcement about his new album concept and I warn you it is more than UNIQUE.   Michael has recorded a video which I hope everyone can see and hear okay on this link and then after looking and listening to it I believe there will be plenty of discussion so I am not going to elaborate too much right now.......  

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings/videos/vb.159289123153/10154068571...

Here is what Michael has posted below video and it gives you link into second page which contains information about all the "packages" you can purchase to become a part of this new concept and partake in the making of the album.

"Hi everyone!!! You’ve been asking and the time has finally come to announce plans for my brand new studio album via smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM. I’m inviting you in on the journey from concept to completion. Hopefully it will challenge and inspire you as much as it does me, and I can’t wait to see what we all come up with! Here's how it works! When you pre-order the album, you automatically get access to all kinds of behind the scenes pics, videos and other updates from me during the recording sessions. I've also created some new merch and will offer a few select personal experiences – everything from personalized lyric sheets and live birthday greetings, to in-studio visits and concert VIP packages. Go check it out!! smarturl.it/MichaelBoltonPM"

----------ooooo000ooooo----------

Please go to page 28 for start of UPDATED version of thread and where you can leave review and join in discussion

As it is now 10th FEBRUARY and Michael's new CD "SONGS OF CINEMA" has been released am updating this page/thread so that everyone can come together and join in discussion and leave review of CD.   

Please remember rules of website .... anything distasteful or vulgar will be removed.

Now let's have some FUN and share our thoughts on this, to me, OUTSTANDING, BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC, work of art which is heading straight to #1 !!!

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 9436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael has sent another tweet to do with Pledge Music:

My next update is coming up tomorrow. Check it out at

Michael has done his Q&A Session on Pledge Music and at end he said he was going back to bed .....LOL  He did it at 4 pm GMT so 10 am CT.  He answered many questions so if you have pledged and pre-ordered his new CD then pop over to PledgeMusic.com and check "Updates 8" for that is where it was conducted.

Just to say sorry for deletion on other thread for had put in there and then realized I was on wrong thread.....sorry !!! :(

Michael has posted below to his FB page in connection with upload of "Update 9" to Pledge Music site. He has also put out a tweet in relation to it. For Sylvie and Robin will send you, in PM, details about videos.

"I’ve uploaded behind-the-scenes videos from my photoshoot on the Paramount Lot with photographer extraordinaire Timothy White. Go to my album page at http://bit.ly/MichaelUpdate1010 to sign up and check them out!"

Sylvia Your wee Scottish friend

There is an article here ...put link so you could read the whole t hing but it mentions Michael here:

“The 2005 Tribute to Movies on Ice,” starring as Special Musical Guest with multi Grammy Award winning vocalist Michael Bolton. His performance of “Music of the Night” skated to by Boitano, received the evening’s only standing ovation.

http://www.enewspf.com/latest-news/human-interest/64934-freedom-hal...

I'm hoping he puts this one on the album!!

Me too Gail!!! Thanks for sharing!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Gail, I had to read the entire article, because this sounded too good to be true and sadly, it is. I was pretty sure I'd watched that "tribute to movies on ice" and I would have remembered Michael singing "Music of the night". The article's author is so engrossed in talking about Frank D'Ambrosio that he only mentions our Michael because he was part of it. I'll be honest with you Gail, judging from Michael's Spotify playlist, I doubt he'd sing MOTN, but I wish with all my heart that he proves me wrong! XD I'm sure everyone who's heard Michael sing in that "Music of ALW" tour wants him to record Phantom songs, as well as everyone who's heard of him singing it. Let's pray Michael proves me wrong! Take good care Gail and thanks for putting that thought in my head. Have a great weekend sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx 

Thanks Gail and I put in in one post somewhere over in that "jungle" request for Michael to sing "Music of the Night" and agree wholeheartedly in wanting that one on album.  The article is a little misleading for it wasn't Michael that sang "Music of the Night" with Brian skating but Franc D'Ambrosio .....

https://youtu.be/Oc4j4cfwHzU

I believe it was a girl who skated to Michael singing on that show but I can't find it right now on YouTube and I cannot think of her name and yet I can see her, lovely dark haired girl...pretty sure she won the Ladies Single's Championship and gold olympic medal.  K & L keep coming into my mind but I have to get ready and go out so I've got to stop looking.  Bet I'll start the car and move off and I'll remember ????

You could be right and I read it that Michael sang Music of the Night rather than the other fellow but I do remember Michael doing this show and another one the next year also called The Villages presents Michael Bolton’s Tribute on Ice on NBC.

I have heard Michael sing Music of the Night and it was beautiful as well as Gethsemane and Jesus Christ Superstar...all would be a great additions:

Gail I totally agree, He knocked them out of the park during the Andrew Lloyd Webber tour, and those would be awesome on his new CD!!!! 

Robin in MD :)

Michael's interview with Aled Jones has just finished and it was super and will get link as soon as becomes available and you will be able to download.  

Michael did make mention of a couple of things relevant to new album and it looks as though it is proposed that there will be 12 songs on it and also he hopes to have it released in February but if not, it will definitely be out before UK tour in April.

Here is the link to listen to Michael with Aled Jones in the pre-recorded interview aired earlier today on BBC Radio Wales and you can download an MP3 from this site as well.

Just a reminder that it is only available for 30 days so don't get caught out !!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0079g0y/episodes/downloads

Thanks very much Sylvia, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service