Michael's QUESTION and ANSWER Session on Facebook, 3rd February, 2015

Michael did a Question and Answer Session live on Facebook on 3rd February, 2015 and below are those questions, along with answers, Michael replied to.  Below shows notification from Michael about this Q&A Session:

Hi Folks Michael has just sent below tweet about being on FACEBOOK today at 2.00 p.m. PST for a Q & A session.  Here is what is posted on FB.....

"Hey everyone!! I'm back in California and am going to be at Facebook on Tuesday at 2pm PST to do a live Q&A. So post YOUR questions below ... And make them fun!!"

Both FB and Twitter have photo attached and as FB one better will post that below.  

.....and here is his tweet from Twitter.......  · 

"I'm going to be at Facebook on Tuesday at 2pm PST to do a live Q&A. Post YOUR questions on Facebook & make them fun!!

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings

Here is tweet and photo Michael posted whilst he was doing the Q&A Session.......

"Awesome time at the Facebook pop-up space today doing a live Q&A with my amazing fans from all over the world!"

Views: 1662

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pam Birch michael i have been a fan of yours for many years had the chance 2 hold your hand in wolverhampton last year what an incredible night that was you are a truly incredible singer /songwriter with the most amazing blue eyes .............................. would love 2 know who inspires you the most & do u do a lot of babysitting the grandkids .................................xxx

• Michael Bolton i visit more than babysit. love spending time with them!
Question and answer .......
Julie Elizabeth Zavala Hi Michael how are you ?? This is my question. ...Any chance to have a new video from you for example. .. "Sajna and When a man loves a woman " these two songs are wonderful I love it thank you so much for your wonderful music is amazing thank you! !!!!
  • Michael Bolton Hi Julie! So glad you like those videos. I am thinking about creating a new one. Stay tuned
  • Julie Elizabeth Zavala Thank you so much Maestro I love any video any song any project from you are wonderful again your voice is beautiful is unique the best for me forever !!!!!!! please take care and again thank you and god bless you MAESTRO! !!!!
 Question and answer.....
Linda Robles Also Michael do you have plans for Valentine's Day?
Michael Bolton I'll be playing at the AT&T ProAm!

Question and Answer.....

Shawna B Jackson Does someone wake you from naps or do you use an alarm clock? smile emotico

Question and Answer.....

Yomi's Page what is your best colour

Question and answer....

Tammi Hausman First of all I've seen you twice in Iowa you're fabulous. When traveling to locations do you allow for time to check out the town you're in?
Michael Bolton not always but i really try!

Question and answer .....

Pam Birch would you or have you written with your brother orrin xxxxx

Question and answer.....

Che Che Frazier Do u have a new album coming out??? Btw looking good!!!

Question and answer.......

Karen Hudspith Hey Michael, If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you? grin emoticon x

Question and answer ......

Angelia Streetman DeVrient Do you miss your hair?

Question and answer......

Edith Oropeza Salin Any chance to sing/touring song from Paul Simon, Sting??? That would be a great trio!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question and answer.....

Antoinette Paullin Do you enjoy all the traveling and the all the shows you do? And does your family come with on your trips .
  • Michael Bolton the travel can get weary, i wouldn't wish my schedule upon anyone. but i'm blessed to be able to travel the world doing what i love
    ·

Question and answer.....

Frieda Kukulka Michael what drives your inspiration when you right your songs.... The music or the words come first?
  • Michael Bolton it varies, sometimes an idea for a lyric, sometimes humming a melody

Question and answer .....

Sami H. Al-Madhi Would you ever want to go back to singing rock exclusively

Question and answer.....

Terrie Neilson We know you write songs and books,...but can you draw as well as you can write?

Question and answer.....

Linda Williamson What is the most unusual gift ever received from a fan?

Faria Adigezalova Michael, I'm forwarding a question from one of your fan, who doesnt have FB account, but follows you on Tweeter. So, on behalf of Petra:
"When will appear a new live-DVD?". P.s. she hopes that you answer her. If you do, please address to her"Petra"smile emoticon

Hassan Suleman Hassan Moore Hi Michael....which is the one song( if there is) which u wrote n sang....based on a true real life experience... on u urself... with regard to love.....
  • Michael Bolton there are several but one of the first was That's What Love Is All About
     ·

Question and answer.....

Melissa Chien I was wondering have you ever encounter "cultural shock" in your life since you visited so many countries~ ;
  • Michael Bolton interesting question! i really am blessed to be surrounded by such warm fans who make me feel at home no matter where i am
Question and answer.....
Sylvia Doughty Am posting this question on behalf of Sylvie Boisvert, from Canada, who is on your website but not on FB or Twitter. Sylvie is one of your "hard core" long term fans and having home and family to look after, as well as being blind, she finds your website is quite enough to follow and be involved in with her "Jaws" programme. Here is Sylvie's question: "Will there be a companion soundtrack CD to your Detroit documentary, since you've been teasing us with "I heard it through the grapevine" since January 2013?"

Maung Tun Aung How do you take care of you vocal cord ?

Question and answer....

Clare Henderson Michael Bolton, What made you call your book the title "The Soul Of It All

Question and answer.....

Sharon Knight Wood My question is...what was your inspiration to sing "Back on my Feet Again?" That song was my sobriety song 27 years ago and I thank you so much for that!

Permalink Reply by sylvia doughty 3 hours ago Delete

Question and answers.......

Libby Ward What is your favorite part of being the awesome entertainer that you are. Absolutely love the emotions you put into a song with your music. So breathtakingly real your songs come alive. Love you!
Delete

Question and answer....

Tammy Genaw When are you going to come to Michigan?
  • Michael Bolton i'm in detroit quite a lot because we are making a documentary there!
    Like ·
Delete

Question and answer....

Delete

Question and answer....

Amy Christopher-Brown If you could go back to the days when your career was just taking off, is there any advice that you would give to yourself or anything you would do differently?
Delete

Question and answer....

Trish Jones Mr. Bolton: Do you have anymore up coming collaborations? The "Jack Sparrow" was brilliant and funny! Love your voice, from the romantic songs all the way to the funny.
Like · Reply · 1 · 23 hrs

Question and answer....

Julie Brown If you hadn't become a singer what else would you have done and why? P.s love your music xx
Delete

Question and answer....

Gail Kluge So what's the most fun You ever had and who were you with?
Delete

Question and answer....

Lillian Ethier As a child what was your favorite toy ?
Delete

Question and answer....

Stefania Della Vecchia Hallo Mister Bolton, i don' t believe that you will answer but i try, when will you come to Italy? And who is the singer you' re inspired to?
Delete

Question and answer....

Philip Smith Do you REALLY love pirates of the carribbean that much?
Like · Reply · 1 · 22 hrs
  • ·

Question and answer....

Nisha Ramnarine When u coming Trinidad ?
Delete

Question and answer....

Antoinette Paullin Do you enjoy all the traveling and the all the shows you do? And does your family come with on your trips .
  • Michael Bolton the travel can get weary, i wouldn't wish my schedule upon anyone. but i'm blessed to be able to travel the world doing what i love

Permalink Reply by sylvia doughty 2 hours ago Delete

Question and answer....

Ray Tharp Which artist would you like to record a duet with that you have not yet had an opportunity to do so? And why this artist? Your music and artistry is a blessing to all of us.
Like · Reply · 1 · 21 hrs
Delete

Question and answer....

Delete

Question and answer....

Cathy Bair Will see you in concert in PA soon! What is your favorite kind if popcorn?
Delete

Question and answer....

Rocio Vignes When are you going to get back to Lima/Perú? .... Baby 'cause I'm missing you now, And its drivin' me crazy ...

Permalink Reply by sylvia doughty 1 hour ago Delete

Question and answer....

Bill Kim Crutchfield Hello. Are you happy? I mean "really" happy (overall in life.) Ive been a big fan for about 30 years, and when I see your pictures posted here on Facebook as you travel all over the world, your smile sometimes looks "forced" and makes me feel sad. I pray you are happy, and know the true love of family and friends. I have always wished I could be your friend. Be blessed, and keep up the good work!
Like · Reply · 1 · 20 hrs
  • Michael Bolton thanks for the message, bill. i am blessed and happy amidst a lot of hard work. but i will try to make some funnier faces  
Delete

Question and answer....

Terry Sims-Stadler Question: Today's headlines read sadly about celebrites who have money but forgot to grow emotionally, spiritually and mentally along with their fame. How have you stayed so grounded in all areas of your life? You are a positive role model for aspiring muscians who could learn from your practice to be a well rounded individual.
  • Michael Bolton very true terry. i found my own spirituality and try to be careful about the people i surround myself with but you have to always have faith and trust that whatever gift you've been given is meant to be shared.
    Like · 6 · 12 hrs
  • Terry Sims-Stadler thank you for this honest and heartfelt response. You are known to fans as being a gentleman and overall good egg smile emoticon
Delete

Question and answer....

Roxanne Jordan LOL>>>Do you get tired of fans asking you when you are coming to their city ? Now on the funny side ...Do you write you songs in a bubble bath, Shower, on the golf course or in a nice little coffee shop across the world ....OOOR do you have your mother write them for you? (I 'v seen you in MPLS and you are very talented.) smile emoticon
Delete

Question and answer....

Lorraine Gandy Hi Michael. My question is do you have any me time in your life?
Like · Reply · 1 · 20 hrs · Edited

Jhenn Takingstepstoimprovemylife Silicon Valley awaits you!
Would you ever cinsider duet with Elton John, George Michael or Phil Collins?
Delete

Question and answer.....

Delete

Question and answer....

Delete

Patricia De Franco Hi there! A very FAQ lol: When are you coming to South America, Argentina????????????

Question and answer....

Yvonne Renner-Thomas Hi Michael, I've been a fan since I was a kid. Love your smooth distinctive voice. You are one of a few artists that sounds so meaningful when you sing. I've never seen you live, (but hope to one day). How does it make you feel that you've gained younger generation fans through YouTube & and fans own kids etc?
Delete

Question and answer....

Rj Sutton What is the greatest gift you bring to your music? What is your most powerful message? What is your legacy?
  • Michael Bolton hopefully the same answer to each question: connecting with people
    Like · 3 ·
Delete

Question and answer and this one was a "fun" question where we were all starting to wonder if Michael was going to appear as he was nearly an hour late.......

Faria Adigezalova Are u checking how patient we are?
  • Michael Bolton you are VERY patient!
    Like · 8 ·
    This one brings it to an end.   If I have missed any, I apologize, please me let know and I will add.
Thanks for posting these for us Sylvia.....you did a fantastic job !!!! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for posting! I gave up trying to look through over 2K comments!

Lynn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service