Michael's QUESTION and ANSWER Session on Facebook, 3rd February, 2015

Michael did a Question and Answer Session live on Facebook on 3rd February, 2015 and below are those questions, along with answers, Michael replied to.  Below shows notification from Michael about this Q&A Session:

Hi Folks Michael has just sent below tweet about being on FACEBOOK today at 2.00 p.m. PST for a Q & A session.  Here is what is posted on FB.....

"Hey everyone!! I'm back in California and am going to be at Facebook on Tuesday at 2pm PST to do a live Q&A. So post YOUR questions below ... And make them fun!!"

Both FB and Twitter have photo attached and as FB one better will post that below.  

.....and here is his tweet from Twitter.......  · 

"I'm going to be at Facebook on Tuesday at 2pm PST to do a live Q&A. Post YOUR questions on Facebook & make them fun!!

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings

Here is tweet and photo Michael posted whilst he was doing the Q&A Session.......

"Awesome time at the Facebook pop-up space today doing a live Q&A with my amazing fans from all over the world!"

Views: 1662

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another to be added which I had missed....apologies Maria !!! :)

Question and answer.....

Maria Casaro What's your favorite film?

Thanks for the add Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Question and answer....

Pollen Ruth Are you married? i love you

Question and answer....

Tina-Eileen Jones Do you ever wake up and think: I'm not getting out of bed today, I'm not going to play golf, I'm not going to ride my bike, I'm going to lay in my bed and eat peanut butter from the jar with a spoon.... So my question is, do you ever just really want a duvet-day?? Thank you for you're music - I've been listening to it since before I was born (my mummy is a fan too!! We see you in the UK whenever you visit!!) xTx

Hi Sylvia,  well first, thanks a lot for still reporting on new ones you find! Are you still going through them, or are people letting you know they did get an answer? Just wondering. Reading the posts since Tuesday, I was thinking that there are not a lot of regular posters here...  Well anyway, again, thanks a lot for continuing the report Sylvia, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

P.S.: I think there might be something wrong with the listed time, even if it was PST...

Those two I've added I found because some people are still putting in comments and I picked them up because notified about and they were on page where comment posted.  Some people are still adding questions and I went in on Wednesday night and answered a girl who had put in a question and told her the Q&A was over hoping anyone coming onto page after that would spot my comment....forget it, for there is a whole lot more.  I will try, once again, with an actual post and then I am giving up...LOL   Am going to back in tonight and check everything for a final time.

Don't believe time is wrong Sylvie for Michael posted tweet and information went onto FB between 1 and 2 am PST as he was on Twitter when I got up and people started adding questions almost right away on FB. 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Question and answer.....

Djaffar Abderemane my first and last question but about now is,many kind of music of the worl,and why do you preffer slow music?thanks
  • Michael Bolton i don't prefer slow music. i love many ballads because they allow me to sing with great emotion. but i love uptempo rock and R&B and Pop!

Question and answer......

Tammy Udisky If you had to choose between Real Love and Fake Love, which one would you choose? If you found your soulmate, would you love me or kill me? Lol
  • Louise Taylor I'm not Michael but i would hope he'd choose real love even if it means poverty becuz you can replace money never a person! I would hope he'd love you not end your life! Love has reasons not excuses. Real love has no end, it proves, it shows but real love would never pretend! Love is not wrong! (His song) Do forgive Ma Lord for my mentioning it, "Love is a Wonderful Thing!"
  • Michael Bolton Love and Truth to me are synonymous

Question and answer.....

Karen Mearns Hi Michael what's your handicap at golf ? And are u coming to play on the trump course in aberdeen Scotland ! X hope to meet u again at your next meet and greet xx

Question and answer......

Stacey Langhans What ever happen with that Rihanna studio session?

Question and answer.....

Tenesha Clemons Hi Michael Are How Long Have You Been Singing?

Question and answer.....

Edgar Zillmann Thinking about a movie role? Your Scarface rocks !! wink emoticon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service