Michael's song, "When I'm Back on My Feet Again," inspired just-published novel

One of our 'main man's' songs, "When I'm Back on My Feet Again," was the inspiration for a novel by Kelsey A. Campbell.  Just published this month and available on amazon.com Kindle Editions.  The novel is "The Crystal Train," and the author has some nice things to say about Michael and his song in the Acknowledgements.  It's a Christmas inspirational novel, so appropriate for the holiday season!  The main character, Annie, uses Michael's song to help her heal her injuries and get back on her feet again - literally!  Here's the info:

Author - Kelsey A. Campbell

Title - "The Crystal Train"

Publisher - AngeLines Publishing

It's available on amazon Kindle now, and I heard the publisher is working on a Barnes & Noble Nook edition, too.  Just thought MB fans would be interested in the book.  I liked the way the author described how the character worked with Michael's music.  And of course, "Annie's" story of finding healing when even hope was gone just makes me want to cry.  Really beautiful story.  And perhaps Michael's fans will enjoy it, too.  Cheers, Amie

Views: 420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amie and Welcome to the forum

Thankyou for bringing this to our attention I will have a look at it in a minute

I love my Kindle books and this one sounds great

Thanks again

Dianna xxx

You're welcome!  I liked the way the author incorporated Michael's music into the novel, and thought others might like it, too.  Hope you enjoy it.  Amie

Hey Amie, I don't know how I didn't see this info. on this book! I will go the a place called "Book & Music" to see if they have it! I'll let you know if I find it!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

So far as I know, it's only available on amazon - Kindle Edition.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Cheers, Amie

Darn it, I don't have a Kindle! But you never know it could come out in print someday:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Ahh!  That's what I like about amazon's kindle!  You don't actually need a kindle!  Their e-books can be downloaded to your 'puter, ipad, ipod, whatsits & whatever.  There's a slew of gadgets you can use to download kindle ebooks.  amazon has a list of them, on their home page, if I recall, or at least a linkie to all-about-kindle-downloading.  Good thing, too, since I want a kindle fire & haven't gotten one yet.  I just download stuff to my laptop.  And of course, amazon has a lising for the book with a bit about it and a couple of reader reviews, if you're interested in finding out a bit more about the book. Cheers, Amie

Hey Amie, Thanks for that info. I'll have to get my daughter Meggy to try to download it for me, if she can! I'll let you know!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, you'll have to let me know what you think of it, I'm curious. :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I wish it were a real book, I'd have been on it....shoot "When I'm back on my feet" by: Michael Bolton had me already ready to go and buy it! I love that song:)! Along with everything else he sings! Anybody else out there read this book, yet?

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service