MICHAEL is supporting CHIDEO so please sign up and support him.   Chideo is a new way of raising funds to benefit causes dear to the hearts of those involved and this is achieved by celebrities agreeing to seek suggestions from followers of what they would like to see them do and they will make a video of the suggestion that gains the most votes.   Monies will be raised by those wishing to view the video, paying a nominal amount to do so, and this money will go to the cause that is nominated by the celebrity.

Please follow link below to hear Michael talk about what you can do to support him with his CHIDEO involvement and help to raise funds for the Michael Bolton Charities

http://www.chideo.com/chideo/536

Here is a brief resume of what CHIDEO is about.....

"Over the past few months Film Independent has been working on a few exciting and important projects with the United Nations and UCLA’s Burkle Global Impact Initiative, which aims to activate the entertainment industry to engage more deeply and effectively with global policy, humanitarian and advocacy issues. We’ve hosted several of the Under-Secretary-Generals of the UN at our offices, and held a roundtable conversation at the Los Angeles Film Festival with members of the UN and UCLA to discuss humanitarian-themed storytelling.

Now, we’ve been asked to help review an innovative idea launched by another friend of the United Nations, Chideo, which partnered with the UN on its recent World Humanitarian Day.

Chideo is a digital platform created by Todd Wagner (2929 Productions, Magnolia Pictures) designed to raise money for causes that celebrities care about. Here’s how it works: fans make suggestions to celebrities about what exclusive content that they’d like to see. Other fans vote on those suggestions and if there’s enough interest, the star will respond by creating a video based on the suggestion. For example, if enough fans request it, Don Henley might post a backstage video of himself with his band just before they go on stage. Users then pay a small donation ($1.99) to watch the video; and the money is given to the cause the celebrity has chosen to support."

MICHAEL HAS RECORDED A MESSAGE OF THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED TO MBC VIA CHIDEO.  Below is link into video. June, 2015.

https://youtu.be/PQWOHY5VJf4

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 2509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

O.k. Sylvia. As of now only about Chideo! Have not thought of it! :)

Petra (Germany)

Michael hasn't long put out this tweet in connection with his cartoon video he has done for Chideo in support of MBC.........

Thank u everyone so much for your support of If u like our video please share it!!

Thought there was a thread for Chideo !!! LOL

Here is post Michael has put out on FB along with picture he has posted which is one MBC have put out

"Hey everyone!! I'm so excited about this campaign we're launching TODAY with @chideo to support The Michael Bolton Charities, Inc. There are so many cool prizes & experiences you can win by donating - including a trip to my show in Trinidad & Tobago on May 9th!! Check it out!! Hope to see you soon. Love, MB"

Here is link Chideo have put out:

https://www.chideo.com/experiences/michael-bolton-concert?utm_sourc...

Here is the video with Michael's invitation:

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

I did ask about the countries that aren't able to enter the contest because a number of you had asked and were disappointed.  The answer is here:

There are a number of laws and policies that we must comply with in order to sponsor these experiences, and in many cases, those laws vary from country to country. We continue to monitor the countries where our promotions are legal.

We're very sorry, but some of the countries laws does not allow for the type of experiences we run. We still greatly appreciate your support of The Michael Bolton Charities, and hope you will continue to visit our site and support this and other great charities. 

Thanks for that information Gail and it is a pity for it does seem strange that countries like Australia, Spain and Italy can't be involved.  You can understand China, Syria and Iran and the like but the others certainly do have a big question mark on them but, rules are rules and we can't break them all the time !!! lol  Thanks again !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks a lot for the info Gail. I'm frankly used to having things void in Quebec: it's more the rule than the exception. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi folks and I just want let you know that I have been asked a question over on my FB page and I know some people on here wondered about as well so I contacted Chideo and have received clarification from them and it is in relation to the number of "entries" shown in the boxes beside each individual award you can claim/donate to and exactly what that means.   What Chideo have said is that there will only be one drawing and the number in the boxes relates to the number of actual chances YOU have in the draw depending on what award you are claiming and, therefore, what amount you have donated.  

$10 donated will give YOU 1 entry in the draw

$25 donated = 3 entries in the draw

$50 donated = 10 entries in the draw   and so on.......

You can enter as often as you like for there is no restriction whatsoever on number of entries within any category.

Hope for those that wondered about this helps to answer what that "little box" actually means !! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Michael has posted tweet in regard to winning trip to Trinidad & Tobago with Chideo and here is tweet:

Michael Bolton @mbsings  ·  10h 10 hours ago

It's getting close to May 9th! Who's coming to Trinidad with me??

Sylvia Your wee Scottish friend

JFI there are only 3 days left to enter competition to win trip to Trinidad and Tobago to see Michael, meet Michael and be serenaded by Michael on 9th May by donating to MBC via Chideo.

https://www.chideo.com/experiences/michael-bolton-concert

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Michael has tweeted below as it's only a few hours to go until close of competition for trip to Trinidad to meet him

"Michael Bolton @mbsings 29m29 minutes ago

So....who's coming???

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Chideo have posted an announcement that a girl called Gwenda has won the trip to Trinidad and Tobago to see Michael in concert and to meet with him.  Hopefully we might hear from her on some media platform.  Here is tweet Chideo have put out........

Thanks Sylvia! I wish her an amazing time!

Robin in MD ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service