MICHAEL is supporting CHIDEO so please sign up and support him.   Chideo is a new way of raising funds to benefit causes dear to the hearts of those involved and this is achieved by celebrities agreeing to seek suggestions from followers of what they would like to see them do and they will make a video of the suggestion that gains the most votes.   Monies will be raised by those wishing to view the video, paying a nominal amount to do so, and this money will go to the cause that is nominated by the celebrity.

Please follow link below to hear Michael talk about what you can do to support him with his CHIDEO involvement and help to raise funds for the Michael Bolton Charities

http://www.chideo.com/chideo/536

Here is a brief resume of what CHIDEO is about.....

"Over the past few months Film Independent has been working on a few exciting and important projects with the United Nations and UCLA’s Burkle Global Impact Initiative, which aims to activate the entertainment industry to engage more deeply and effectively with global policy, humanitarian and advocacy issues. We’ve hosted several of the Under-Secretary-Generals of the UN at our offices, and held a roundtable conversation at the Los Angeles Film Festival with members of the UN and UCLA to discuss humanitarian-themed storytelling.

Now, we’ve been asked to help review an innovative idea launched by another friend of the United Nations, Chideo, which partnered with the UN on its recent World Humanitarian Day.

Chideo is a digital platform created by Todd Wagner (2929 Productions, Magnolia Pictures) designed to raise money for causes that celebrities care about. Here’s how it works: fans make suggestions to celebrities about what exclusive content that they’d like to see. Other fans vote on those suggestions and if there’s enough interest, the star will respond by creating a video based on the suggestion. For example, if enough fans request it, Don Henley might post a backstage video of himself with his band just before they go on stage. Users then pay a small donation ($1.99) to watch the video; and the money is given to the cause the celebrity has chosen to support."

MICHAEL HAS RECORDED A MESSAGE OF THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED TO MBC VIA CHIDEO.  Below is link into video. June, 2015.

https://youtu.be/PQWOHY5VJf4

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 2509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, thanks a lot for bringing this here. Now, are you supposed to click on something to hear the video or do you have to pay to hear this video? I tried clicking on shiny buttons but didn't hear anything. This should be a lot of fun , providing we could get  an interesting suggestion in... :D Again, thanks for posting Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

It is not this video that you pay for Sylvie this one is contained in the link.   Michael will make a further one from the "winner" if you like from the suggestions put forward to him in this video he is just asking for suggestions.

Will see if I can get another link from the video to send to you but I did have a little look before and couldn't see anything as the video is very much a part of the page but will have a look !!! :)

Sylvie just to say that I picked up link on page and sent through their e-mail facility but it really just looked the same link as what I have put on here so you might be able to access but something tells me not.   Looked all around video and couldn't see any other link and there is not a sign of an embedded code to pick up.....sorry !!! :( 

Hey Sylvia, I couldn't access it myself but my son was able to have me hear it, thanks. :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Video Francoise has found of Michael expressing his support for the Pixel Project where, because of their work and beliefs, celebrities are considered to be role models and a number of videos have been created where those celebrities express their beliefs from a humanitarian angle.   This video was recorded at same time as Michael did the introductory video for Chideo hence my reason for placing on this thread.  

I love his conviction! The world needs even more men, how Michael!!!

Thanks Sylvia!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Chideo have put out the following tweet saying that Michael has now done his first video for Chideo and it is to watch him "warm up".....

"bit.ly/1kZ1V3O Ready to get..Boltonized?! Michael Bolton wants to show you how he warms things up before stage. Swoon on Chideo!"

Remember you need to be a member of Chideo and also to donate to watch video.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Added bit of information about Michael's video on Chideo and it was done prior to him going on stage with Sam Bailey at the O2 Arena when he was in London.   There are different amounts given for donations you can make with the least being $1.99 and you pay by credit card or PayPal.   Video is 5 minutes long and it is of Michael standing doing his vocal warm up before show.   You also get a receipt from Chideo showing the amount of your donation.   I will pay another $1.99 to hear Michael warm up !!!!! lol.

Putting link on again which takes you straight into Michael's page where he has his first video done for Chideo and it is of his Vocal Warm Ups.  It is a five minute video and there is a minimum donation of $1.99 (£1.24).  

There is something new I have to share with you for it certainly was something I did not realize but once you have made a donation to whatever video you want to watch, Michael's, or any other video, it is only the one donation you make and that gives you unlimited access.   I donated $1.99 thinking, each time I went in to watch, I would pay again and when I kept going in and it kept being available to me without making a donation I contacted the Chideo Team and they have confirmed it is only the one donation that is necessary for you to be able to keep watching your favourite video. 

http://www.chideo.com/chideo/1398

Please consider joining up and supporting MBC through Michael's page.....please !!! :)

Thought you might all like to know that Michael has made a special video for Chideo where he talks about the making of Jack Sparrow and showing shots of the JS video.   It has been recorded at his home recently and Chideo have just released information about.   You can go onto Chideo and watch without donating but obviously at end of video it does ask you to consider making a donation to MBC.   Link should take you into page where video is and I do hope all of you can hear and watch it and if not please consider joining Chideo.com and giving support to Michael and MBC.

http://www.chideo.com/chideo/1817

The video is sooooo great! And his laugh is wooooonderful! Thank you for putting here, Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

Part 2 of Michael's "Behind-the-Scenes Tale of Jack Sparrow" video is now available on Chideo.com and this one is over 7 minutes long and it is wonderful and as with first you can view for free but are asked at end to consider making a donation to MBC via Chideo.

http://www.chideo.com/chideo/1819

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service