Hello everyone,

many of us love this song. Why does Michael never sing this song live at his concerts? Can anybody tell me?

Is there anybody on this forum who have heard this song singing live by him?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7818i_michael-bolton-a-love-so-be...

There are so many beautiful ballads Michael never sings. I just ask why?

Ivana

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello James,

I know about the fact Michael released this song as a b-side of the CD you mentioned above (this is the only way for me to listen to this amazing song and it was his very first song I have ever heard !!! and fall in love with him !!!) but I am very very sad that Michael is not used to singing this (and other fantastic songs mentioned in the topic "Songs you would like to hear at Michael´s concerts") at his concerts in Europe (I have attended his concerts in London 2x, Sicily, Vienna, Berlin, Nuremberg, Prague.....).

The very best Michael´s concert I have ever been to was in London 2009. He sang a lot of new songs from his newest CD "One world one love". 

Best regards

Ivana

P.S. Why is your profile without a picture?  :-)))

There are so many songs i'd love to hear him sing live. Especially "Gina" and "fools game" That would be awesome =)
Or "Completely" or "Simply" or "Time for letting go" or "Now that I found you" or "I would, if I could" ....... Yes, that would be really awesome. Ivana

Morning All!

I would love to hear him sing "Dance With Me"! I have been to his last 2 concerts at the RAH and would agree that he does tend to sing the same songs each time. MORE Italian songs would be a bonus too!

Any comments?

Hi Roberta and welcome to the forum. With all due respect, at the Rah, the audience had a lot more different songs than most other people did, including songs from the new album.  Plus, on the last tour, you guys got "Sweet home Chicago"  and "Hallelujah" that the Americans didn't get. I do agree with you that Michael should sing more of his own songs in concert, although I'm personally just glad to hear anything from him. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Thanks for your warm welcome. I try to keep in touch on the forum as much as possible but there is so much to read!  We are all here for the very sam purpose - that is to praise and support this most amazing person. I lived 25 yrs in Italy and was always enchanted by his beautiful voice and amazed at his willingness to learn from Pavarotti and to sing Italian Opera. I do believe that there aren't many artists out there today who could be so versatile. In fact, he is totally unique and I agree wholeheartedly with you about being glad to hear anything from him!!

Hope to speak to you soon, Bye for now,

x

I agree with you! Italian songs siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

ciao

Silvy from Switzerland

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service