Here is our thread for the band members.  Lets post anything that we know about the band members new and old here.  Thanks!

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust
The very best in all of us
Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 7344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail. I always liked Scott when he was in the band..He's done very well in CA on AI and The Voice and other shows...He's very nice and very talented..He and Janis did a duet together back in the day that was neat...I want to check it out.

Thanks!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Gail, thanks a lot for the info! Scott is a sweetie and he has a lovely singing voice and I loved his first CD, so this should be interesting. I'm really glad it's available on Amazon, because I had to get his first one through a friend. Please give him our best, will you? Thanks again Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thought some of you might be interested to know that Joey Melotti officially did his last concert last night, after nine years, with Barry Manilow.  He doesn't say what his future plans are but everyone is wishing him well and here below is the post that Joey has put out on FB........

"Okay! It's official!  We wrapped up 9 years of touring last night!  Bittersweet!  Thank you Barry & love to all of the band, crew and fans & management for making it happen!  Equally as important:  thank you my forever love Valerie and both of our families for staying supportive and being with me all the way!  Onward & upward!"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Just to let those know that remember her, Kiku Collins, who was in Michael's band has been fighting cancer well over this past year and finally thought she had got there only to be told that there are still cancer cells in scar tissue she had had removed in the spring and she is now considering very radical treatment and put this link out on FB today about treatment she is considering.

http://gizmodo.com/new-cancer-treatment-kills-the-bad-cells-with-na...

Maybe we can all send good vibes her way !!!

Thought would share with you all a video that Cameron Harder Handel has put out on FB via youtube and it is making the announcement that she is pregnant and baby is due at end July.   For Sylvie and Robin CA the video starts with pictures of herself and husband, Jeff, when they were young and then when they met, got married and then shows Jeff flat out on couch with caption; "no more sleep for you" and then a picture of Cameron with a magnum of champagne and saying that is out for her now and then picture of both of them with beside figure saying =3; then picture of Jeff reading book called "Expectant Father" and being cross eyed with next pic of Cameron standing beside warning road sign saying "bump" with next picture being of their dog and he has sign hanging round neck which says "big brother" and at end it says baby due end July with again picture of both Cameron and Jeff;  it is a terrific video they have made and hope everyone enjoys it !!! :)

How exciting for them....Adorable video.....

Robin in MD :)

Hey Sylvia, thanks for description, how cute! Best of luck to both of them. Thanks for sharing Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Thanks Sylvia! Sweet video!

Jeff on the sofa reminds me of my man, at that time when our son was only some days old!

Really funnily!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

For those of you remember when Jessy J was in Michael's band...here are some videos of her current tour.  She has gone on to make quite a name for herself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyTynoBwNYY&list=PL-21kadY7f-GV...

Thanks Gail for the link into Jessy J and do remember her in the band in the line up with the other girls and as you say she has done pretty well for herself and good luck to her too !!! :)

Hi Folks and to let you know that on FB there is a page for the International Songwriting Competition for 2013 and the finalists have been announced and our very own Jason Peterson DeLaire is one of the finalists.   He has entered a song called "Drummers and Healers" which is sung by fDeluxe and was written by himself along with Paul Peterson, Susannah Melvoin and Doyle Bramhall II.   The winner is decided by public vote and voting closes on 31st March.   Link takes you into page on FB and what you are required to do to gain access to vote is "like" the page.  Once you have "liked" click on box where you see "Click to Vote" on the page and it will take you to another which shows all categories and scroll down until you see "R&B/Hip-Hop", click on that category and you will be into the page on which you can vote for Jason....just scroll down and you will see the entry and then click on "thumbs-up" sign and then enter e-mail address in box that appears and you have voted.   Only one vote per day is allowed.

https://www.facebook.com/InternationalSongwritingCompetition/app_35...

For those of you who watch Dancing With The Stars they have decided to have live music again after first saying they were going to use recorded music.  The reason I'm posting this is because Scott Mayo (who a lot of you remember from Michael's band) will be playing in the new band starting tomorrow night. For those not fans when Scott was playing here is what he looks like:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service