Here is our thread for the band members.  Lets post anything that we know about the band members new and old here.  Thanks!

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust
The very best in all of us
Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 7344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I touched his scarf! ;)
Tiffany Phillips is in a comedy troupe! They are called Boom Chick Boom and are very successful online. Please go to Facebook and YouTube to view their sketches :) they are also looking for backers to fund bigger productions too.

On a personal note as well as still singing Tiffany has just landed her first MOVIE ACTING ROLE! So exciting although Tiffany isn't allowed to reveal too much at the moment it's an amazing opportunity :D

Jessy J will be performing on The Voice tonight for anyone who would like to catch her!

Thanks Gail, it was being taped for me, so I'll be on the look-out:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I got a note from Janis Liebhart today and she wanted me to pass on to all of you her hopes for all of you to have a wonderful holiday.  She did a radio interview and wanted me to post it for you because towards the end (around 88:30) she mentions Michael's fans.  Here is the interview...hopefully this works:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ajsgarage/2012/12/18/janis-liebhart--s...

Janis did a great job on this interview and I'm one of those devoted fans that's she's gotten to know over the years likeso many of us. How sweet of her to mention us all in th is interview.  We had a blast with her and the other band members back then..She was such a good spokes person for MB to the fans..She was always nice and friendly and I'm glad to still keep in touch with her today..I'm thrilled for her career happenings and the new projects she's getting involved with.

My mom got to know Janis over the years too. She still remembers Janis..I really enjoy the new band but still miss her..those were the days......

Robin in MD :)

Hi Gail, I just found the link in another thread Sylvia posted and I was just telling her about this thread. Thank you so much for posting it here. I love the interview, but didn't listen to it all because it was fairly long, but we can download it, so that's what I did. Janis is adorable as ever! So thanks again for posting this here Gail, much appreciated. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: By the way, it's none of my business, but wouldn't it sound nicer to head this thread: "Michael's band members, past and present"? XD

Hi there!!!

For those of you not subscribed to the official e-newsletter in Spanish, here you have the interview that we made some weeks ago to Michael Lington. Hope you like it!!!!

Love,

Pilar

PS: Was made, as I have said, some weeks ago, so think on that for some of Michael's answers. Thanks!

Attachments:

Hi Pilar, that was an interesting article, thanks for sharing! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks a million for posting that over here Pilar and what a coup for you getting an interview like that with ML......WONDERFUL !!!! :)   Next interview ....MB !!!!! LOL.  

So, so pleased for you Pilar for that was really great...gracias !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hello guys!  I got a note from Scott Mayo today and he wanted me to pass on the info on his new album that has just come out. I listned to some of the snippets and it is really good...he sings on this one.  Here is his note:

I would absolutely love and appreciate any support you and the gang could give me on my new album release.

This is my sophomore album and it's been a wonderfully rewarding four-year journey of absolute love for me and I'm happy to introduce it to the world. It's called "Testimony" and it's quite a departure from my 1st album in that I'm singing on the whole album with the saxophone playing the supportive role.

It's available as a download on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/testimony/id667669411

It's also available as a download & physical CD on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Testimony/dp/B00DO0WMYK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&am...

And both the physical CD & download are available on CDBaby: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/scottmayo2

There are a few wonderful reviews of the album on iTunes & Amazon that I'd love for you to take a look at.

Thanks Gail for giving us the heads up about this and will certainly look into.....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service