I have been trying to find out the shows and the dates of Michael's TV appearances whilst he is in the UK.  Does anyone have any information?  I have been told he will be on Monday morning 8th November on ITV and that he will be on The Wright Stuff, but I haven't been able to confirm this.  I would hate to miss him!  Thanks.  Linda Willaimson

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks very much for taking the time to transcript it, Jen!.

Love,
Rocio
Hi, Jennifer
Thank you..... for spending your time
transcript the show and sharing with us.!!!!
Take care
Mariu
Its just a shame they couldnt be bothered to get the baby's name right isnt it? Emilia Rose??

.....and he definately wasnt grumbling about having the Granddad titel was he?

Thanks for posting this Pilar.

Love Jennifer XX
Hey Jen, some people think that it gets more attention to say he was grumbling than to say something tasteful. Michael does have a point that the label "grandpa" isn't something that you associate with something current, something fresh, but if you figure that John Mellencamp was a grandpa at 37 at the time, that goes right out the window... My sister became a grandma 3 months ago and is only 44 and doesn't look it. I personally think that it's the energy, the vibe you put out there that defines whether the "grand" label fits or not. from what I hear from everyone, the label doesn't fit, but I'm sure the noble title that comes with being involved in Millie's life will fit. JMO Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00bxbyy/Becky_Want_Michael_Bo...

Here is something I got today in my email about Michael previewing the Manchester concert...haven't listened to it because it is 2 hours long and I dont' know where Michael's part is but if one of you would like to give it a shot...here is the link. GAil
Michael's part from 1.08.10 to 1.22.54

Thanks!!!!!
Thanks Gail nice interview and Thank you Pilar :)
Love Dianna
Hi Pilar, thank you so very much for the help, you saved me and us a lot of time, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks Pilar and Gail for the radio clip, I enjoy Michael's speaking voice almost as much as his singing.
The interview he did earlier in the week on This Morning, ITV, is to be repeated tomorrow morning on ITV. Linda
Thanks! I did listen to his part the other day and he's so funny about Amelia Rose. He was so afraid he'd not hold her head right etc...and he says his oldest told him to just relax. Said how you have to get an appointment to get in to see Amelia Rose.. LOL Too cute! It was a good interview.

Thanks!
Robin :)
Thanks Pilar....a great convenience you offered!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service