Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A little something that happened at work today that made me smile. Our accounting person called me about business and then asked me if I saw Michael Bolton on The Talk last week. I said oh yes I did and he was on this and that too (rattled off the other shows recently) and that I saw 4 concerts. He loved the Motown song he did with that pretty lady..LOL I told him how we loved the Motown music too!! LOL

Just nice to hear something so positive out of a person you least expect it! Dave is a nice guy in his mid-50's I guess and he enjoyed seeing MB on there!! He said that was the music he grew up on..I told him to go check out MB's new CD and gave him the title.

Robin in MD:)  Made me smile on a boring Monday at the office!!!!  :)

Thanks for sharing your special MB moment at work today, Robin. Nice to know people are noticing the new cd too. I don't think many days go by on my job that MB does not find his way there if even for a bit. I need to call the satellite company and ask them to play more of MBs music. I do hear a song of MBs once in awhile, just not enough. Hope your day stays MB cheerful, Robin R.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks for sharing your story Robin and amazing and great how people can still surprise us by what they like or are influenced by and sounds as though you may just have got another sale for MB  !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL I hope I helped the album sales by 1 copy today! 

Robin in MD :)

Here is my surprise by someone:
Now that MB is all over on the TV my father even said something to me about him.  He knew I had been going to a few events lately (book signing, 2 concerts).  He jokingly said to my mother, "Hey, our daughter is a groupie!" LOL!! But then he saw MB on the Rachel Ray show the other day and mentioned to me how good he was and how when he sang HAISTLWY it even brought tears to his eyes! Then he wanted to know if I had any cassettes of his songs so he could play them in his truck! (It's a 15 year old pickup, so it has a cassette player) And of course I do have all the cassettes, so I will be lending them to my 81 year old father!
Joy ;)
NJ
Michael Bolton Cassette Soul Provider & Time Love Tenderness
Sylvie & Robin-I found a cartoon picture of an old couple dancing with
a record player in the background. And I put a picure of 2 MB cassettes next
to it! (TL&T and Soul Provider)

LOL Too funny Joy. My mom is 78 that went with me recently and loves the book and concerts too!!

Great story

Robin in MD:)

Such a sweet story about your father, Joy. You and he have found a new common interest to share now, I know you will both enjoy it too. Thanks for sharing, Joy.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hey Robin and Joy, thanks for sharing your stories! That reminds me of a story my husband once told me. He was driving most likely in summer and he was blasting "The one thing"  with the windows down. He came to a stoplight and the guy in the car next to him stopped and said: " Hey, this is good, who is this?" and my husband told him and showed him the tape box. What are the odds? :D I'm glad that the promotion Michael is doing is really working for this CD: keep promoting Michael girls! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

What a great story Joy and thanks for sharing and all of these take me back to my mum and I and she would be 104 in July, if still here, but one thing I do know is she would still be a fan of MB's !! :)

Thanks for sharing your story too Sylvie !! :)

Below is link into an interview Sir Patrick Stewart has given with regard to the launch of the "Ring The Bell" campaign which we know Michael supports by being present at the launch, in New York on 8th February and giving his pledge to support the campaign in any way he could.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marianne-schnall/exclusive-interview-...

An article whose link I picked up on Twitter to do with celebrities and where they like to go for desserts and one for Connecticut mentions Michael.....that is all it does is mentions where he likes to frequent but just thought a little bit of fun trivia to share !!!! :)

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/986333/celeb-worthy-...

Below article I have found in connection with something Michael is doing tomorrow, 21st March, in Porto, Portugal and that is appearing with Sharon Stone and Andie MacDowell at a ceremony to name two cruise ships on behalf of the cruise company DouroAzul .

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

The Hollywood veterans will attend a glitzy gala in the Douro River region of Portugal on Thursday (21Mar13) and will christen two luxury vessels, AmaVida and the Queen Isabel.

Bolton will also be a part of the ceremony, organised by cruise company DouroAzul, by providing the evening's entertainment for the assembled guests.

DouroAzul boss Mario Ferreira says, "The city of Porto is buzzing with excitement ahead of welcoming Hollywood royalty to our launch this week. Our two new luxury ships are guaranteed a most glamorous christening with Sharon, Andie and Michael in tow."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service