Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 118134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael has posted this tweet along with following pictures from Korea

"What an absolutely inspiring night of phenomenal singers in Korea on the TV show #ImmortalSongs Kamsahamnida! Thank you for bringing my songs so beautifully to life!!"  

Michael has also said he is going back to Korea in November for a concert.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia and Petra for the MB Korea visit articles and photos!! The Korean fans are super!! One even tweeted me back!! They are beyond excited having MB visit their tv program and hopefully going back for a concert!! Great job Michael for you have made some very happy fans in Korea :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I have found another two beautiful pictures from the premiere "Sin City".

Petra (Germany)

Michael was spotted in LA on 1th October 2014! Michael Bolton goes shopping! Here is a small selection. You will find all photos in an album!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Petra. Great pics!!

Robin in MD ;)
Thanks Petra, I am enjoying looking at all of these photos this morning. Thanks for finding and posting.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Thanks Sylvia, MB is looking great and making me smile too this morning.

Hugs,

Thanks for all of the photos, Sylvia. Some really good finds ;). Hugs,

Thanks for posting and making album of those from LA Petra....terrific set of photos and I adore the two that you have found for he really looks as though he is up to something "devilish" and almost as though something with that girl's bag although could be camera angle and she in fact could be far further away from him than it appears but by that smile, I would say, he is up to something even it is just a thought !!! lol

I have come on to post a video which a Korean fan, Hyun-ju son, has very, very kindly tweeted to me.  The page is in Korean but you don't have to bother reading anything to get into the video and it is a very short interview with Michael, or at least, a short part of the whole interview for believe it is being used to promote the programme so hopefully after 18th October, we will see the whole interview.  It also looks as though songs that were sung at the competition were HAISTLWY, Georgia, Lean on Me and WAMLAW.   Enjoy !!! :)

http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/NewsView.do?SEARCH_NEWS_CODE=2941339&...

Thank you very, very much Sylvia!!!

My computer has major problems with playing the video !!!

Huch; Michael looks again gigantic good! How does he do it?

Sylvia did you see the display? Michael Boltin?

Petra (Germany)

Yes Petra I did notice and did you spot .....no earring !!!!!!!  lol  Sure it is also missing in LA pics.

Thanks Sylvia, Nice little interview. MB was very touched by all the performances.. 

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service