Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God bless You Gloria. Sorry about all this.

Hello, Sylvia!

Unfortunately, I could not receive the broadcasting in Germany! But I am sure, you had a large amount of fun!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Unfortunately folks I didn't manage to record so I haven't even heard myself......maybe once I did I wouldn't let anyone else !!!! LOL.   I lost the tool bar I had with record facility on it a little while ago because I believe I installed an unsafe programme and I have had a little bit of problems with my laptop which a friend has been helping me get cleared and I am slowly getting there.....clearing out all the rubbish but I believe I can see where the tool bar is but I have to do some work to reinstate it properly so hopefully before May they may have a similar programme on and I may just get another chance to do a phone in and then that one I will be able to record....hopefully !!!! :)   I will check, after Christmas, with the DJ if they do perchance record their shows but somehow, to be honest, I do not think so but I will check.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

This is about the Tenors and Ashleys time with them in Vancouver BC earlier this month. The first 3 pics are Ashley with the Tenore and the lasty one is Ashley on her very first date while we were up in Vancouver BC and the young mans name is Kent!

Oh Tom thank you so much for sharing those photos for they are beautiful, each and everyone !!!! :)   Love the ones with the Tenors and hope you have sent Kelly the one of Ashley and Fraser.....believe she would appreciate it !!!! :)   Have to say Ashley and Kent certainly look happy to be together and I guess it was just a "holiday romance" or are there any plans for future dates.....love to think there could be ?? :)  Thanks again Tom for sharing !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Tom, Right on Ashley going on a date. You go girl. I haven't been on a date in YEARS. :) What can I say. Not to come across ignorant but which tenors are you referring to that you guys met?

Hi Robin, I think Tom is refering to the Canadian Tenors sweetie. From what I understand, Frasier is Kelly Levesque's husband. Take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hi Robin and Sylvie and it was the Tenors that Tom and Ashley went to see and who they met.  The used to be called the Canadian Tenors but have changed their name and I just looked up their website and the group are now made up of Remigo Pereira, Victor Micallef, Clifton Murray and Fraser Walters who is Kelly Levesque's husband.   They are super and you should check them out !!! :)

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend.

I was thinking of the Canadian tennors. Oh! cool! One of them is Kelly's husband. Thanks.

Fantastic photos, Tom, and Ashley is so very happy :)). Thank you for sharing with us. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Tom, these are wonderful photos and Ashley looks so happy in all of them..thank so much for sharing!! Gail

Thank you Gail You are so sweet. Dad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service