Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

I am glad for you everybody!

I will have to wait to a published video on Youtube!

Thanks Sylvia!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

How cool is that??? Way to go Sam Bailey!!! Now that there is a Bolton Adventure if I ever heard of one!!! LOL How exciting for Sam and she is brilliant to understand Michael Bolton and his qualities!! Smart, smart young lady who will be a huge success one day, if not already, for she is on her way!!! ROCK it out with MB Sam!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for posting and ditto Kathy R....I agree with you all of the way :)).  Hugs,

Kathy T.  :)

Article from OK Magazine on Sam Bailey appearing on National Television Awards show with Michael on 22nd January.

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/sam-bailey-to-open-national-tv-a...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the article Sylvia. I didn't realize she was in her mid 30's. Good for her and I am sure MB is a mentor for her because as he says....he was a 15 year overnight success ;) I like her taste in purses also! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I wish Sam well. God bless her. :)

Just a follow-up on Sam and I have posted in Daniel Sarver's thread about UK release of ANMHE and what this little brain of mine is now thinking and what possible hold up could be, on release, is because we will be told more next week when Michael visits UK and it will be that UK version may have an extra song on it and may well be a duet with Sam Bailey and even possibly a live extra song with it coming from the NTA Awards show because believe they are singing one from CD and as soon as CD can be pressed it will be out on the market toot sweet !!! :)   Wishful thinking on my part, or, not a bad idea ????????? LOL

Saw post on FB that episode of The Nanny, "Rash to Judgement" which aired on 7th January, 1998 on CBS, in which Michael starred will reair on 25th January.  Check local listings for times.

Thanks Sylvia....I remember that appearance! Wil try and watch again :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for all information everyone. Can't write a lot. Try to read as well but.... Love it. I'm sorry the UK CD'S delayed in being released but a lot of good could come out of it. :)))))) Can't wait to find out&enjoy MB being there next week. :)))))

Short video of Michael talking about Tom Brady and NFL at Lax Airport, LA on 19th January.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/20/michael-bolton-tom-brady-football/?ut...

Hope you manage to get in Sylvie but it is pretty complicated and takes a few seconds to get going and work, or at least, I found it so  and even then it kind of stutters !!!! LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service