Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hoping so Kathy, oh, hoping, hoping, hoping so !!!! :)   Hoping too that she is going to be on CD instead of Leona.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks very much for the article Petra. I'm thinking maybe it'll be  easier for Michael to tour with Sam instead of Leona Lewis. I guess Sylvia was right about the delay for the U.K. release and hopefully, we'll find out soon. Thanks again Petra, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Another picture from show last night that Sam has posted to her official FB page.

My poor wee video was only way I could think of recording so that you would all get to hear for there was no way I expected it to be up on YouTube as quickly as it was, if at all.....thought display of MB CD's and Sam's took quite a good picture but I can assure you it was difficult to hold camera steady and watch TV at same time.....this girl is getting out of practice at doing two things at once !!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, your idea with the admission was great.

In Germany one cannot see ITV1, therefore, I sat from 7.30Pm at the laptop and waited whether a video is put.

This was a pure luck!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks Sylvia....it was such an exciting performance and really beautiful. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Article picked up on Twitter that Michael will be on the Late, Late Show on RTE with Ryan Tubridy tonight and whether he will be on live or by link will have to check further......so all those in Ireland that get station enjoy and hopefully it may pop up on YouTube also !!! 

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2014/0123/499593-tubridy-hints-at-lls-li...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks SYlvia and MB is his usual busy self and always hits the ground running!!! Enjoy your time in the UK MB :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here an interview of Michael. He speaks of future with Sam and about the Lonely Island. A lot of fun to You all!!!

Sam Bailey to record duet with Michael Bolton for upcoming album?

By Morgan Jeffery and Tom Mansell

Thursday, Jan 23 2014, 13:04 GMT

Michael Bolton has hinted that he may record with Sam Bailey for her debut album.

Bolton told Digital Spy that a duet could be on the cards, praising the X Factor winner's "heartfelt" approach to her music.

"The only thing more important than a great instrument is the ability to put your heart into that instrument," he said. "That's what resonates with people, that's what moves human beings and she has that combination."

Bailey and Bolton opened last night's National Television Awards with a performance of 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' - but the US musician admitted to DS that he had trouble hearing his backing track due to the "lively" audience.

Bolton also spoke about his viral hit song 'Jack Sparrow' - recorded with comedy musical troupe The Lonely Island - which has amassed almost 120m YouTube views since it debuted online in May 2011.

"It's opened up a whole other realm," he said. "A lot of television producers and writers are calling me for projects, so we're working on developing TV in the States."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/s103/the-x-factor/news/a546114/sa...
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Hi Petra, very nice article, thanks for sharing it, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

I have just noted that it lasts very long, until the video is to be seen in my upper contribution. Be patient, please! It is worthwhile!

Hi Petra and thanks for finding on Twitter and for bringing over here !!:) Video played fine for me and love suggestion he may be on Sam's debut album which is due out end March and it will be called "The Power of Love"

Sylvia     Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for all the info on Sam Bailey and MB..I wondered if he would be on her album or something..that's neat!!!!  Great interview and pics and vids..

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service