Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sylvia, that's great news for the U.K. fans, I'm happy for you! Thanks for keeping us posted on upcoming stuff and if we can't hear it, we'd love a report! Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

I have found photos again! A lot of pleasure!!!

MICHAEL BOLTON - CELEBRITIES AT THE BBC RADIO 2 STUDIOS - LONDON UNITED

Petra Christine (Germany)

Terrific photos Petra......thanks for finding !!! :)

My search was recompensed again! BBC Radio 30th January 2014

Thanks for the photos Petra....terrific !!! :)

Sorry about deleted replies but I have been trying to transfer the embedded code for the Radio Derby interview that Michael gave with Andy Potter this afternoon, although it was pre-recorded a couple of days ago, over to here but without success....will try again !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I wish you a lot of success, Sylvia!!!

Nevertheless, I would be grateful to you if you could summarise the interview again in writing! I can understand written English better than the spoken!

Thanks Petra...really cute photos of MB :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Here is another tweet Michael has put out yesterday along with picture......now we know what to get him for Christmas !!! LOL

"A recent gift John Varvatos Artisan Black. I like it! Subtle but sexy! The black bottle is pretty cool too!!"

Thanks Sylvia!

Can you send me moreover also the scent (ha, ha)? Unfortunately, the Internet STILL has borders!!! Pity!!!

Have just picked up comment Andy Potter has put on UK Appearances blog and here it is folks so hope you can all tune and listen to Michael

You will note wrong date with day and am checking with Andy which is correct if today 30th or Friday, tomorrow, 31st......will let you know answer but in case it is today have put on.

"Comment by Andy Potter 4 hours ago

Michael will be on BBC Radio Derby on Friday 30 January between 1 and 2pm on the Andy Potter afternoon show.  Listen on www.bbc.co.uk/derby and follow the links."

Andy has confirmed that the programme is on TOMORROW, Friday, 31st.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, so does this mean it will be on 7:00 a.m. EST? Also, does he have archives of past shows in case we miss it? Just checking. In any case, thanks for the link, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service