Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael Bolton - the Paparazzi! A reverse role play! It seems to make him a big pleasure!!!!

singer Michael Bolton seen at BBC Radio 2 on 01 February , 2014 in London, England. as Michael got out of his car he started playfully filming the photographers on his IPhone ,saying how do you guys like it.

Petra Christine (Germany)

Go MB filming the paparazzi!!LOL He's too funny!!!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Francoise...fun photos :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

What wonderful sets of photos girls.....Merci and Danke !!!!! :)  Keep looking !!!!! LOL

For Sylvie and Robin CA the two sets of photos are one showing him arriving at the BBC Radio 2 building and him and his security are about the only people there with just a few photographers on the pavement and he has got out the far side of the car and has his Iphone out apparently taking pictures and they have snapped him all the way walking right round the car.....if you joined them altogether in a giff (might just do it) you would have a small video and other photos are of him leaving the building and he is surrounded by photographers but the one thing is that he is thoroughly enjoying himself for he is smiling and laughing all the way...they are terrific photos.   He is also dressed in traditional denims...nowadays though he doesn't wear any that are torn and I can't offer to sew them for him, worst luck :(.....but he has on his favourite black shoes and black jacket, shirt, scarf and sunglasses nestled on head keeping hair in place....I love that he does that for he has got it down to a fine art just where to place them and you can see in the ones where he is arriving he doesn't have them on yet and his hair is in shape, if you like, to take them for he wears it back just before crown with the side that he has grown lying across his head.   He has receded quite considerably now and was starting when he got his hair cut in 1997 for there was the very definite signs of it but now I truly wonder if he should go au naturale and wear what he has got left as short as he got it cut in 1997 for I really believe Michael has strong enough features and wonderful character in his face that it wouldn't detract at all from his handsomeness.   Of course though he is from the old school that when you saw a man who was bald you automatically thought of him as being old but nowadays because of hair styles, which can be exceptionally short for men, and I believe men are going balder younger.....why heaven only knows.....the same ideal doesn't exist but can understand why he wears it as he does but still wish he would be adventurous !!!! lol

Last night, after watching half of the Super Bowl until I couldn't watch anymore as eyes were about closed although I wanted to stay up and shout on those Sea Hawks just couldn't and so glad to hear this morning that they did win.....GO Sea Hawks GO .......but I digress for it was as usual when just on point of falling asleep that I remembered something I had meant to put on these pages and it was from one of the interviews that Michael did and it was for benefit of those that didn't hear or couldn't follow exactly what was being said and it is to do with the picture of Michael on the golf course in Florida with the alligator coming out the pond.   He was asked about it and he started laughing and said it is an alligator that is well known on this golf course in Florida, an old fellow that has lived there for years, and whenever he comes out of the pond anybody who is near takes a picture with him for everybody who plays the course wants one.   The alligator has part of one foot missing and that is how people know he cannot run after anyone for he would never catch you if he tried so it is a bit of a con that picture without the true story and believe can say a very, very typical FUN picture from Michael.   Michael did say though that on all the courses in Florida there are warning signs telling you that if your ball goes anywhere near any of the ponds do not go to retrieve but do a drop wherever you are because there are alligators in the ponds that would run after you and then he joked and said not very easy to play golf with half an arm missing....a bit of a "sick" one that one !!!! lol.    Sorry for go on and on folks but hope you enjoyed another little bit from an interview !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Dear Sylvia!

Thanks for the description! When I a part heard live I knew that it around golf and the Aligator goes. I had not understood the rest. Now I know, why he laughed so warmly! Michael with a lot of humor! Thanks over again Sylvia!!!

Thanks for all descriptions Sylvia, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

A link I picked up on Twitter into a very short fun audio clip from BBC Radio Lincolnshire today where the actual interview that Nicola Gilroy did with Michael during week was aired at 1.00 p.m.   Hopefully the full interview will appear on their page shortly but it is not there as of yet but will keep checking.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbclincolnshire/latest-clips

Thank you very, very much Sylvia!!!!

Here is link into Michael's interview with Nicola Gilroy for BBC Radio Lincolnshire which was aired today and there are 7 days left to listen to.   Michael comes on at approximately 1.05 minutes into......enjoy !!! :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00256s5

Hey Sylvia, thanks a lot for all the links. Wow, Michael's made the most of his U.K. visit, hasn't he? I'm just really glad we're able to listen to most of them this time. Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Believe possibly last couple of pictures of MB on his UK tour and one is of him and Sam Bailey out to dinner on 1st February and Sam has tweeted this one and although similar to other of them sitting at table they are a bit further apart in this one....LOL    Other picture is of Michael and "Foxy" Neil Fox of Magic 105.4 and he interviewed Michael on the red carpet at the NTA's and he was taking all the selfie's, as you can see in this pic, of all the celebrities he interviewed, whilst someone else took the actual picture.   It is a good one for Sylvie and Robin CA for it is a double picture for you can see nearly the side shot of them both that photographer has taken and then you can see the picture that they are looking at of themselves as Foxy takes the selfie for that has been added down in the bottom corner, 

Sorry photos will have come out on top of this comment for still haven't got rid of that little gremlin !!!! :)

Hey Sylvia, thanks again for description. Does it matter to anyone where the pictures are attached? :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service