Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael has just tweeted below tweet along with picture.   The picture is taken outside and is relatively dark but what you can see or, at least, what I can see is Michael is leaning against what looks like an elephant and behind him you can see a giraffe and also the tail of what I would say is an ostrich or cockerel but what all the animals/birds are made of I cannot tell for they could be metal for with the giraffe it looks like tubular metal parts going up his neck but I am not certain but it certainly does look interesting and colourful and wonder if the two wee ones were there for believe it is definitely something children would love to see.  Also too some are lit up inside for you can see that especially with the giraffe

"Such a great audience in Biloxi to top off the east coast tour! Over the weekend I discovered a very interesting arts festival in Naples with some friends!!"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

So festive looking :) Thanks for posting Sylvia!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Nice photo, Sylvia, and I am assuming MB is referring to Naples, Florida and it is a very beautiful place and happy for him that he got to enjoy some time off enjoying some sights in gorgeous Naples. Thanks for posting....Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Latest tweet from Michael today along with photo.  His newest fan is a gator and I wonder if we all look like that to Michael or if he was recalling that woman on Biloxi crawling along the ground to snatch him....maybe he saw a slight resemblance !!!! LOL

"Here's me & (look closely) my newest fan at Olde Florida Golf Resort Naples!! http://www.whosay.com/l/hfe843w"

Many thanks Sylvia! Very nice pictures and nice history! I have also seen the Tweet, however, I could not copy the picture!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks Sylvia and it is great to see MB getting some time to enjoy himself in sunshine Florida :)). LOL....MB is golfing with gators again ;)). Hugs,

I know Kathy T. I asked him on Twitter if its that same gator. LOL

Robin in MD :)
LOL...Robin....let me know what he says....crossed my mind too :)). Hugs,

Have picked this FUN video up from Southern Shores Realty who are advertising a concert Michael is going to do free in the Outer Banks and also where they promise to take you to the ocean and let you see all the kids swimming on the backs of the dolphins that are out there......please note it is 1st April, April Fool's Day....amazing the lengths some people will got to to have a bit of "FUN" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

http://youtu.be/6pBRt6NtO7A

Hey Sylvia, yes I agree: the lengths people will go to to have a little fun! :D Not bad publicity either. Nice that they picked Michael to include in there, but now people in the area will be clammering for Michael! :D Take care Sylvia and have a  great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Talking again about April Fool's and length people will got to well yesterday there was one on FB, which a member on here had put in and I sent it to Michael in a tweet and he replied this morning or, at least, his last night and as it really was good want to share with you.   I had told person on FB that I was sending to Michael and have since sent them word of his tweet;  they, btw, are not on Twitter.  I also don't want to say name because their post on FB was out to "friends".

It was a picture taken in an art gallery and on one large painting someone had managed to put in a picture of Michael.....it is an old picture that has been floating about FB for a while but do not believe it was made specifically for an April Fool's joke, although obviously could be wrong, but this person had used it for that purpose and the caption they had put with the picture was:   "Philadelphia Museum of Art has a special exhibit on show today" so I sent Michael picture along with caption saying had to share with him and had found on FB and his reply was: "omg hilarious!" and here is picture to prove how hilarious.........

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL...thanks Sylvia....love it :)) Hugs,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service