Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tried to add this article to last post but couldn't do it successfuly so have just created another post for and this is an article I have taken from the Cruise Line webpage and it states the date as being 22nd March for the naming of the cruise ships.

"Hollywood legends Sharon Stone, Andie MacDowell and singer Michael Bolton are jetting to Portugal’s Douro River this week to christen two new luxury river ships for DouroAzul – Portugal’s river cruise company.

The AmaVida, leased by AmaWaterways, is a deluxe 106-passenger vessel that incorporates many innovative design features and spacious staterooms and suites that measure up to 323 sq. feet.

Stone will bless the ship at a traditional christening ceremony in Porto, Portugal on March 22nd 2013.

The tradition of Christening a ship originated more than 4,000 years ago. A respected and well-known woman is carefully selected to serve as the new ship’s godmother, entrusted with blessing the vessel at a special christening ceremony. The blessing for the safety of the ship’s passengers and crew typically concludes with the time-honored ritual of breaking a Champagne bottle against the ship’s hull.
The event will see European celebrities and dignitaries hit the red carpet for a star-packed Gala Ball and singer Michael Bolton provide a night of entertainment.
The stars are guests of honour of luxury cruise company DouroAzul and will raise awareness of the beautiful – but largely undiscovered – Douro region of Portugal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Mario Ferreira, CEO of DouroAzul, was named Portuguese Business Man of the Year by the Portuguese luxury lifestyle magazine, Lux, last week.
He said: “The city of Porto is buzzing with excitement ahead of welcoming Hollywood royalty to our launch this week. Our two new luxury ships are guaranteed a most glamorous christening with Sharon, Andie and Michael in tow.
“UK holidaymakers will be able to enjoy our fleet of 12 luxury river ships, barges and yachts like celebrities, while experiencing an awe-inspiring voyage in 2013.”

The Douro region has UNESCO World Heritage Site status. Cruising on the Douro River carries passengers past terraced vineyards and by colonial and medieval villages, through five locks which follow the river’s 130-metre descent."

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, I cannot keep up with MB..Wow, how exciting!!!

Thanks for sharing

Robin in MD:)

Wow indeed and what fun!!! Look forward to hearing more about this event.
Thanks for posting, Sylvia.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks for that article Sylvia! Would love to be a passenger on that cruise ship to find out MB was giving a surprise night of entertainment! He never stops, when does he sleep?
Joy :)
NJ

Thank you for the article Sylvia, Portugal is a beautiful country, we lack more than photos on the event to fill our curiosity

merci encore

katia

Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun!  So many great things he's doing and accomplishing. Go Michael!!

Thanks for posting this Sylvia. Enjoyable article!

Best,

Tina in CT

Link just in from Zimbio of a set of pictures of Michael leaving LA yesterday .....assume he was on his way to Portugal.........

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/is4aBQ2bLnK/Michael+Bolton+Leaves+LA...

Below link is in to a set of pictures showing Michael in Portugal and there are also ones of Sharon Stone.

http://www.novagente.pt/b8183b1/mod_artigos_obj_foto.aspx?sid=f47f9...

Thanks Sylvia, just saw these on FB..Nice pics!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Sylvia,

Great photos as always our Man looking fine.

Kellie

Below is link I have found on Twitter from Ama Waterways showing pictures of the cruise ships that are being christened, right now I believe, and it shows some other beautiful pictures of the area which I thought were worth looking at so hope you enjoy......none of Mr. Bolton unfortunately !!!! lol.

http://www.eurotravelogue.com/2013/03/AmaWaterways-Christens-AmaVid...

Here is a link into the Douro Azul Facebook page where they have put up pictures of the christening event last night and there are two pictures of MB which I will put below:  pictures are one on top of other and top is originally not too clear BUT do we notice something ladies and gents ????   MB has his shirt collar fastened and the knot of his tie perfectly in place....think question i will ask him on the webcast from the UK is how long did it take him to tear that tie off and unbutton that shirt after event....2 seconds or just 1 ???? LOL.   Hope they post more pictures but couldn't even see any tweets from them:  seems to have been more a build up to the event than a post event spectacular.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151290286317693&se...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service