Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is another on the main page with a note from Michael...http://www.michaelbolton.com/profiles/blogs/singing-with-a-friend

Bonjour Gail,

Thanks for the picture, it's beautiful

katia

Thanks Gail and a beautiful picture it is too and as I said on blog that man will soon be appearing in "Best Dressed Man" list for doesn't he look just fantastic and only way I can describe him is truly handsome and distinguished ! :)

Hi all, after I’ve listened to Michael’s BBC Manchester interview from this morning, I did a little research and discovered this:

“Kid Cudi Says "Indicud" Album Is Officially Finished (DETAILS) | Global Grind

http://globalgrind.com/music/kid-cudi-indicud-album-officially-fini...

WHOOP! Kid Cudi Says "Indicud" Album Is Officially Finished (DETAILS)

Posted March 20, 2013 by Brittany Lewis for Global Grind Staff

Finally!

VIDEO: Kid Cudi Debuts New Verse At SXSW

Kid Cudi is officially finished recording his long-awaited album Indicud.

Fresh off his time down at SXSW, Mr. Rager hopped on Twitter to announce that he turned in the final copy of his album to the record label, and now, Indicud is being mass produced for release.

NEW MUSIC: Kid Cudi "Immortal"

Cudi's new album is said to feature artists like Kanye West, RZA, Pusha T, Jaden Smith, Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Rocky, and even Michael Bolton.

Kid Cudi's forthcoming album, Indicud, is set to hit store shelves April 23. “

Michael said on the BBC that he sang on this rapper’s next album. I checked Amazon and they have the CD to be pre-ordered I believe, but no track listings yet. This should be interesting... Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi all, I did a bit more research on Kid Cudi’s “Indicud” CD and according to his Wikipedia page,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Cudi#2012.E2.80.93present:_Indicud

it will be a double album and he’ll release the track list on April 2nd. Stay tuned! Take care and hugs to all. Sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks for up-date on information Sylvie and thanks for putting all information over here!! :)    Definitely sounds a more than interesting one and roll on 2nd April !!!! :)

Below link is one Michael has just retweeted and it gives the tracklist for the Kid Cudi new album.......

http://dayandadream.com/2013/03/26/first-look-kid-cudi-indicud/

.......and below link is another MB has retweeted and it contains the title track from the album "Immortal" that you can listen to.......

https://soundcloud.com/#cudderland/immortal

Hey Sylvia, according to your first link, the track Michael will sing on is called: "Afterwards (Bring Yo Friends) Feat. Michael Bolton & King Chip. He did say on the BB C interview that  Kid Cudi was a positive rapper, so guess we'll have to wait and see for contents. Take care sweetie and thanks a lot for reporting this. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Below article is on Andie MacDowell christening the Queen Isabel in Portugal and Michael is mentioned, just;    thought I would bring over to here for anyone who wants to read it.   Can assure you the description of the ship is wonderful and I hope my lottery comes up....I'm off to Portugal !!! lol

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2013/03/24/533144/1002622...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

P.S.  If you keep on seeing "deletes" from  me on this page please do not think I have lost the plot competely for I am trying to learn how to transfer my MP3's over.....not much luck so far.....you will notice I do say "so far" for I am going to keep trying !!!!! LOL

Hi all, I just picked up a tweet on the main page:

----------

Michael Bolton

mbsings

mbsings “@_THEMONSTERS: Great session with @mbsings today. Goodtimes” u guys r just awesome. Can't wait to finish what we started 4 hours ago · reply

------------

I’ve checked them out and here’s their Wikipedia page:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_and_The_Strangerz

They’re  a production company who has worked, produced and written for artists like Diddy, Flo Rida, Rihanna, KanyeWest, Big Sean, Soulja Boy, Trey Songz, Trina, Ice Cube, T.I., Ray J, Mario, Cher Lloyd, Kevin McHale, Paypa, Diggy Simmons,and Cody Simpson, if any of those names sound familiar to you. I’ve personally heard of 6 out of  16! Lol Michael has said in interviews recently that he wanted to write with a lot of current artists/songwriters and I guess he’s not wasting any time! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks for posting that Sylvie and you may have noticed my "delete" from this page and it was because I intended to bring that over this morning;  got here and put my little spiel in and then went to copy and paste and have a guess what .....the Wee One had forgotten to copy it and a whole load of rubbish came out and as the sun has been splitting the sky here I couldn't wait to get out in it and so couldn't be bothered going all the way back to pick it up for I didn't notice it on main page as I spotted it on twitter and as I am just back on here have just seen your post and it looks more than interesting and hope it won't be too long before we get more hints or get to hear some of the material MB is working on.

Just to say that Michael was tweeted about what would he think of singing with Sarah Brightman and he said he would love to sing with her which resulted in quite a few tweets of people saying, please, please so I added my voice and said about an ALW Tribute CD and not just a concert and also said that he would be making a lot of peoples' dreams come true if he did that one.   Sarah's Twitter address was added to the tweets so maybe if she sees and if she fancies singing with MB might just contact.....ever hopeful for ALW CD and will plug at any opportunity I get !!! lol.   If anyone reading this likes the idea too get onto Twitter and find tweet and add your voice !!!! lol.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service