Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the tip, Sylvie! I have now posted the link in the lonely-island thread!

Petra (Germany)

Hi everyone, my husband checked for me  and found a magazine including a tribute  to famous radio  personality Casey Kasem, who passed away on June 15. The reason I'm mentioning it is because our Michael contributed a little blurb. I'll attach scans of the front of the magazine and the 2 page article. BTW, I have no idea if this is only a Canadian magazine, but thought I'd let you know anyway. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

P.S.: I hope this uploads right... :D

Attachments:

Thanks a million for those Sylvie and can see and read your attachments fine for they contain the facility to zoom into so can read everything okay.   Thanks again !!! :)

Hey Sylvia, thanks for letting me know and you're welcome. Take care girl and have a great week. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

MB posted this photo below and tweet below a short time ago on Twitter.
Michael Bolton @mbsings · 43m

Celebrate independence! Happy 4th everyone! From MB & Millie & Gwenny!

Thanks for bringing that tweet over Robin and it is indeed a beautiful picture and it is Olivia (Gwenny) who is nearest MB and she hasn't half changed and grown up in the last little while plus has stretched some and believe she is taller than Amelia (Millie) now.   Must admit I do laugh that Michael has been forced to use their "nicknames" which he repelled against when they were both born and I must admit I prefer their Christian names for I think they are beautiful.

Just to let you all know that Michael replied to a tweet I sent him a few days ago asking how his holiday was going as we hadn't heard from him and wondering if he was back at work and he replied with following tweet.....

"Michael Bolton @mbsings 1h

just home with my girls!!!"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I thought that's who I said was where in the pool!!  LOL Yes the little one has really grown and caught up to her sister or almost anyway!! LOL I don't remember him rebelling against the nick-names..I missed hearing about that one but I'm not friends with his daughters on FB or anywhere so maybe I missed a comment along the way about that.  He is G-Pa, probably fell into what they want to be called I'm sure!!LOL Grand-dad's fall hard for little grand-girls. I know mine did for me when I was little.  LOL

Robin in MD :)

Only said Robin because you said "LOOKS like Gwenny is closer........" thought you were uncertain by use of the word "looks" and considering it has been quite a while since we have seen pictures and I know, as you say, you don't follow the family on FB so thought maybe you hadn't seen recent ones.   There never was a statement about the names but considering Taryn called Amelia, Millie, practically from birth and MB never did and the same with Olivia being called "Gwenny", believe it was pretty obvious he liked their names....that was all Robin, just an observation on my part and sorry I didn't explain that in my post.

Hi ladies, thanks for the update. Nice to know Michael seems to be having a real vacation for once! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

P.S.: Happy 4th of July  to all American fans!

Thanks Sylvie, turned out to be a pretty day here after the rain!

Robin in MD :)

Hi folks and picked this up when looking for something else and I do not believe it has been posted anywhere already but if so, I apologize for duplication.  Have checked different sites and there is still no official word if Michael is actually going to host event but have sent him a tweet asking and know, apart from that, we will find out soon enough if he is going to do and somehow I hope so for believe he would be thrilled to host such an event and would turn it into an absolutely wonderful dedication to Rodney Dangerfield.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rodney-dangerfield-exhibit-co...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, that's pretty cool, I'm sure Michael is thrilled! Thanks for posting, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service